Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I was nipping around gamespot since ive been ofline for acouple of weeks now and found that the newest and supposedly best zelda game: anyway here it goes

well hes a teenager angain which is saying something cause hes allround better as a teen. there is thye average "dark army" brewing in the dust devils beyond the herizon and lets think how many times can Ganondorf come back not enough to satisfy nintendo (ginent evil thing that looks like balrog from LOTR)

By the look of things the game will bring a new age of grafix to the GC and stand out from all the other systems

if you go to this site you can find out everything that ive just told you
    http://www.gamespot.com/gamecube/act...w_6097121.html

This might be a change for nintendo they might get enough money to even support their new "double screen"

Well, I'm thinking this was discussed back in the e3 topics some time ago.

Nice info to hear again though.

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

Yeah, this was brought up in the E3 topic..

As for the last comment, Metermore, Nintendo makes more in pure after-tax profits than any other gaming company. A couple years ago, they were making more money than the top 5 3rd parties combined (yes, that includes EA). They've got the capital. And judging by consumer reaction to the DS, it's looking like that's going to be a hit.

Cool! I still remember the first Zelda game for SNES ^_^ Fun stuff *chops up 2d bushes* lol Majora's Mask was my favorite though, I loved all of the areas surrounding Clock Town... Awesome world, that "Termina" or whatever it was. Although the plot was simply stopping the moon from crashing to earth, everything around that was so engrossing, with the deku palace and such. The Gilded Sword and Mirror shield were quite the collector's pieces, and young link always owns. Plus, no other game can beat the Diety's Mask ^_^ Anyway, I look forard to the new Zelda.

On 2004-05-23 12:45, Scales_of_Air wrote:
    Cool! I still remember the first Zelda game for SNES
    A Link to the Past was the third Zelda game.

Unless you meant it was the first of several SNES games, but there was only the one, so I assume you meant otherwise.

I loved the part in the audio/video on that page when Link was knocking the enemies off of their mounts. That was so cool!

I like the idea of horse-back fighting.

This Zelda will be an awesome experience!!! I can't wait till it comes out. Definitely on my top list of Gamecube games for this year.

Its not coming out for a while yet. 2005 in JP so US PAL sometime in 2010 I espect.

On 2004-05-24 05:00, Armok wrote:
    Its not coming out for a while yet. 2005 in JP so US PAL sometime in 2010 I espect.
    Zelda

I know this is probably so off the mark *seeing as most games don't have an exact release date until a few months before release*...but I expect it to come out no later than Summer 2005 {the U.S. version}.

lol u shouldve seen the e3 thread... thats where all the zelda talk went when it began