Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i want to get an s-rank weapon but i never did challenge mode. i need some people that know c-mode in and out to help me get and s-rank. i will be able to play on saturday or sunday so just let me know if your in.
    thank you

Cmode? I'm up for cmode, thats all me and my friend have been doing since he got pso a few weeks ago, I have two sranks and he has one, I'm going for my 3rd now, and hes close to getting 3 as well.

that sounds cool man. ill pm you with a time and place to meet. i might want to start today. so leave me around what time your on and your time zone.

Hey,

Yeah, Me and a few other friends went from c4 to c8 today, we were actually gonna do c9 and get our sranks but we werent expecting to get so much done in one night, and we hadnt thought of what weapon we want or what names.

Just so you know, your srank wep can only have 8 letters, all caps, and will be followed by the name of the weapon type, like the TWIN you can name DEADLY TWIN, or for the CANE something like DEATH CANE. I didn't know bout the limitations till a day before I got my first srank.

Anyway.. Me and my friends have somewhat become C-mode fanatics.

I have a ranger character thats currently on C4, but like always me and my friends wouldn't mind doing the earlier challenges again.

If you want to contact me my aim is drkprncvegeta, I'm usually on, if not I'm on the network irc.irctoo.net in the channel #xbox, my nick there is Tony, and my friend who also does cmode with me his nick is Xaine. I'm in Central time zone btw. I'm probably gonna get on around 10.20am my time for an hour or so, then im gonna be on again probably around 9 or 10pm central for the entire night.

Hope to Cmode with ya. Just think what wep u want and what u wanna name it.

are you on the gc? cause i forgot to mention this was for the xbox version.
    sorry for the mix up.

ok cool ill pm you later with the time im gonna go on then.

im planning on going on at 6pm est time today. lets meet up at E-1 lobby 1. if you can bring 2 other people with you that would help big time. let me know if you can make it at that time.
    later

Hey, I'm not going to be on at that time, but one of my friends might be, hes usually on celest 5 lobby 5.

I usually don't get on till a lot later in the night.

what time will you be on then. ill be up till pretty late tonight.