Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hopefully, you all can help me with a few questions. Well, I recently acquired Books of Katana 1-3. Someone told me that was all the books, but someone else told me there was a fourth. Which is correct? Also, when taking the books as well as an Agito to the guy in the quest, does it matter which Agito? What I mean is, once you have all the books, can he forge ANY Agito into the Orotiagito, or does it HAVE to be the 1975 model? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

[addsig]

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Bluestreak on 2001-04-24 09:06 ]</font>

There are only 3 Books. To change it into Orotiagito you just need the real Agito (Skyly V-hard Forest from a Booma). The Books have no known meaning.

Rappy Hunter

Yes the books do.. if you collect all three books, and then take the books and ANY Agito to the guy in the Seek my Master quest, he'll transform it into an Orotiagito without it being a real 1975 Agito.

Rappy Hunter

Oh yea, and that ''Skyly V-Hard Forest from a Booma'' crap is BS. I found a 1975 Agito on NORMAL MINES from a box, with a REDRIA Section ID. I also have a lvl 92 Skyly HUnewearl, and have never found any form of Agito's at not, not even a fake one.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Mistkerl_Zwo on 2001-04-27 11:11 ]</font>

Rappy Hunter

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Mistkerl_Zwo on 2001-04-27 11:12 ]</font>

Veteran Fighter

I brought all three books and a 'fake' Agito to the guy and all he did was tell me that it was a fake. If there's some way to get an Oriagito without the 'real' and the books, I must be doing it wrong.

Yes, I did the same as Shir. Multiple people had told me that to make dorito agito you need either 1975 or any other year with books. Well, my 1983 did nothing.

Some have theorized that the books give you a different sort of doritoagito than doing it without the books.

I always held the belief that the monster-drops and item boxes wewre TOTALLY random each time you fire up your dreamcast,regardless of class or character.However,I'm level 98 and have only ever found one of the books,no swords at all.Lastly,is it just me,or is Cienna the most beautiful girl in PSO???.........

On 2001-04-27 11:15, merlin wrote:
    I always held the belief that the monster-drops and item boxes wewre TOTALLY random each time you fire up your dreamcast,regardless of class or character.However,I'm level 98 and have only ever found one of the books,no swords at all.Lastly,is it just me,or is Cienna the most beautiful girl in PSO???
    I only found one of the books. The other two I traded for. (Book 3, in caves 1, if it matters).

As for the most beautiful... let's not start that again.