Sorry Magenta, had to use your famous quote.

I have been playing as LD50 for a couple of weeks and have come to the realization that i die....ALOT! I think Lysan can attest to that, after last nites performance.

Up unitl very recently a mine could kill me (one mine and with full life), its so depressing. Critical hits from almost any monster in the mines or ruins means my death. I have good equipment too. I've even done material runs, offline with Aviendha, to beef up LD50. Is it just me, or do FOnewearls defence SUCK!

Well, maybe i'll just have to get 4 general bodies to beef her up for the time being.

*sigh*

Fonewearls are way too heavily restricted. They have overall low stats, and worse than anything, they have virtually no HP. I mean, it took to like level 70 or so to get over 400 hp. thats horribly deficient.

I love my fonewearl, but she is just about useless without a hunewearl to protect her.

<center></c>

Heh. Now you know how I feel in mines and ruins with Lyric in VH while I was level 40-50. ^_^; ANYTHING can kill me in one hit during ruins, and critical attacks could kill me in mines... ^_^;;

On 2001-04-30 10:53, Mistkerl_Zwo wrote:
    I love my fonewearl, but she is just about useless without a hunewearl to protect her.
    Hmmm.. FOnewearl protection racket.. yesss... For a reasonable sum, I breaka da dimean's face.

LD50, the only reason you died so much is because your protectors weren't doing their jobs properly. When you played with me, I didn't let you die! 'cept at Dark Falz .. But that was unavoidable because you couldn't survive Grants nor his swipe. I've got the skills, yo'. ;p Nah, j/p. I'm sure your protectors gave it their best.
    Creator of Tethealla, Administrator of Ephinea.

Yeah, yeah Watashiwa, you're a great protector, but even the best can't help me from being 1 hit killed. Which, unfortunately, happens quite frequently to me.

Veteran Fighter

I'll Protect you! hahah...

Saitoh, did any of your protectors Jellen the monsters? Jellen usually helps out a hell of alot. I usually try to Jellen every room I'm in because it helps you take damage, plus you get experience even if you're not the one who killed the monster. Also Jellen while accompanied by Deband goes a long way.
    Creator of Tethealla, Administrator of Ephinea.

I'm a silly tank force too. I've actualy had people think that Astra was a hunter too.

Watashiwa is right though, Jellen (and Zalure) are the best for helping lower lvls.