Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 317178798081

ya but i already have the jp version and i don't want to buy the game again.
    You mean why is there silverware in the pancake drawer? WUH-HUH!

I dunno if this is the place or not...but here is the link to the Sega Server Status page.

[url]http://rilphiasaga.com/pso.php[img]

seems to be not working now, along with the game servers and the psobb.com site. so...

I can't access the Faqs on the 1st page, sorry if this has already been mentioned but there are 54 pages and I can't be bothered to check them all.

I've recently rejoined PSOBB but I can't seem to access the patch sever at the moment. Since i originally joined i've changed my internet provider, could this be the problem?
    My specs are quite good and ran the game fine before and my os is XP. The reason im worried is because other people seem to have no problem logging in at the moment. I've also tried taking off my windows security firewall, and have tried restarting the program many times. am I over-worying or is this cause for concern?

Okay, I'm having problems with sensitivity. The program is picking up very slight readings from my keyboard and everything is going either up, to the left or both. Any way to turn it up?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

How does a keyboard get slight readings? >_>
    Last edited by Dhylec; May 30, 2008 at 06:57 PM. Reason: It's OK to bump a topic in the sticky.

Quote Originally Posted by Ionic Warrior View Post
    Okay, I'm having problems with sensitivity. The program is picking up very slight readings from my keyboard and everything is going either up, to the left or both. Any way to turn it up?
    Very slight? wat? As in it doesn't always respond to the buttons you press?

>__>;
    Sorry for the bump, I sw it the sticky and I didn't want to spam the forums with repeat threads.

By slight, I mean that it's probably moving cause the button it tilted or too much dust or the reciver is a little stuck.

Sorry, I still don't get it lol. All I know is that you're using your keyboard... sounds like keys might be sticking or you're hitting autorun.

Either way if it's being sensitive to your keyboard then it's probably something with your keyboard. Not much else I can really add to that.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ionic Warrior View Post
    >__>;
    Sorry for the bump, I sw it the sticky and I didn't want to spam the forums with repeat threads.

By slight, I mean that it's probably moving cause the button it tilted or too much dust or the reciver is a little stuck.
    My bad, I didn't know this was a sticky. It wasn't in the list, nor could I tell if it was a floating sticky.