Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

As given by the title, what would be a game you'd love to see?

For me, I'd like to see a game like Super Smash Brothers but it features characters from Sega and Nintendo, to where we could play our favorite characters against eachother.

matches like Mario vs Sonic, Link vs Vyse, Kirby vs NiGHTS, ChuChu vs Pikachu, Chaz Ashley vs Marth, would be very fun.

So now whats yours?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic25144_2.gif
    It's either real or it's a dream. There's nothing that is in between.

something like pso but with more levels more enemies weps ummm something after ultimate called like "ludicras" oor somthing for lvl 150 andhigher. More rare enemies, and quests, spells, classes, and different attack patterns and and more classes of weapons. That would be sweeeet but will never happen. :/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: doubletake123 on 2004-05-23 17:02 ]</font>

Something that mixed the in-depth story of Starcraft with the complete and utter openness of Baldur's Gate, the insane amount of special weapons of PSO, the multi-player of 007 and the co-op of Timesplitters 2/Halo, and the romance of every RPG for the Super Nintendo. (Oh, come on! Those were 98 percent based on Hero's chasing after Bad Guys 1 and 2 to kill Bad Guy 3 and free Hot Girl from Bad Guy 4's grasp)
    Hey, why did those games have so many villains? Anyway, maybe something like PSO, except that multi-player still advances the story and each player has their own screen.

the knightly thief at your service
    a tavern in the middle of a rich neigborhood with lots to steal

my dream game would be something I came up with it has a rather unique battle system that lets you drop your weapon should it get locked to the enemy's and should your char be able to use magic they could enchant the weapon to continue to attack while they pull out there backup weapon

A MMORPG that has very different gameplay depending on class. In other words, a spy would play like Sam on Splinter Cell, Gunner could be like controlling Master Chief in Halo. Of course this is just scratching the surface on my ideas.

That or a new Yoshi's game. Am I the only Yoshi lover that requres a daily dose of Yoshi to survive?

I think some kinda of fantasy game where anythings possible...Not stuff like world domination, but just the little things that you see in real life. Like dents in things and you see a can down the street and you kick it.

Just stuff that actually happens. Trash in places on the road.

But then add the fantasy element with levels and fancy clothes and guilds and it be a MMORPG...

I'm conceptualizing something right now. I plan for it to have the combo system of Zelda 64 and Sword of The Berzerk, the uber-large library of skills and magic like in AD&D, stylish bosses to rival Gunstar Heroes, PSO and Ikaruga, and all-unique weapons! That's right, no +2s, no attributes, nothing of that sort. You get the weapon, it has a name, it can do this and that, and that's all. You want the sword that would do ice damage instead? It's another sword altogether, with a completely different name and look. Booh yeah.
    "Sword logic? That's cute."

Any type of Fighting game that includes an all male cast. That way, it would totally kick ass. It probably wouldnt sell just because there are no women to bring all the 13 year olds to buy it. Still, all power moves, fast pace, fractured limbs, and even weapons! It could be like a new Power Stone!

On 2004-05-23 19:21, Drunkenpine1 wrote:
    Any type of Fighting game that includes an all male cast. That way, it would totally kick ass. It probably wouldnt sell just because there are no women to bring all the 13 year olds to buy it. Still, all power moves, fast pace, fractured limbs, and even weapons! It could be like a new Power Stone!
    Uh... Fight Club: The Video Game?

Jeez, I really hope that fails.

As for my perfect game... it would probably have to be an online game. Try to combine what Skett and KodiaX have suggested. I mean... basically, I'd like for you to be able to do everything, but with it still being fun. I know, it's not very specific, but uh... bah, I'll get into it later.

On 2004-05-23 19:21, Drunkenpine1 wrote:
    But then like, wouldn't you lose a lot of the gaming customers?