Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

how do u kill the ruins boss on hard?
    sounds dumb i know but i am stuck.i finished ruins on hard and kicked the hell out of the boss and then when he should have died like he does on normal,he changes for a thrid time...and i dont know how the hell to kill him..?

HOmer

Tip: when it jumps into the air .. RUN!!!
    when u see light in your tummy.. HEAL!!
    when you your spirits lifts from your body .. dont attack you'll only hurt yourself in the process.
    when it is a raindow color it is immune to physical attacks .. so try magic.

hope that helps!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ahya on 2004-05-24 11:01 ]</font>

Old Man

I saw on your profile you're playing with a Hucaseal. Check the PSO guides for boss fights and you'll see some excellent recommendations for fighting Falz' final form. As a Hucaseal you have access to high level foie. Use it. If your foie is anywhere near level 20, you can pop him constantly for damage regardless of his invicibility. Hot button resta and foie and maybe hit if you're using a good handgun (Holy Ray/Red Handgun/Supressed Gun). Make sure you have enough HP to survive both his slash and his grants attacks. I don't go for the Resist Holy/Saint strategy due to the damage the slash does. I'll put on GOD HP if I have them or Dragon HP++ if I don't and make sure I can survive his physical attack. When he takes your soul, that a good sign - it means you're near the end. What works for me is to hit Falz once, resta, hit, resta, hit, etc... As long as you don't bring out the ugly stick and whack form obscene damage in one blow, you can survive pretty easily using the hit/recover strategy. Try it - you should find the battle goes much easier.

HOmer

i do that in multiplayer mode.. tell my teammates "just hit it ! just hit it! i can heal myself!!" it's easier to defeat dark falz alone cause it doesnt have that much hp as it does in multiplayer.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ahya on 2004-05-24 11:30 ]</font>

i will try it...but the only problem with using magic.....I am an android..
    lol

On 2004-05-24 11:33, Whiteblood wrote:
    i will try it...but the only problem with using magic.....I am an android..
    lol
    http://www.pso-world.com/sections.ph...icle&artid=948

When the last form is invincible, use:
    Gush (HP steal), Burning (Fire), or Tempest (Thunder) specials. They all take away her HP.

Old Man

Okay - so you're right. I was thinking of a Hunewearl. Okay so droid, same with the hp, shortcut monomates, dimates, trimates and star atomizers - as much as you got on every available button. Put your heavy hit button on A and use the best gun you can equip (i.e. mechguns, handgun --- whatever). Hit him when he's close enough and run when's he up in the air. If he gets close enough, you can try to whack him with a sword or blade or something, but I always found the guns to be better for me, even with a hunter. If you have scape dolls, bring a few. If you don't, go find em. If you can get to Falz final stage with enough healing stuff, you can still use the hit/recover technique - it's just a little harder. It's so much easier for a magic-user to defeat Falz that early. Good luck.

HOmer

[/quote]

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.ph...icle&artid=948

When the last form is invincible, use:
    Gush (HP steal), Burning (Fire), or Tempest (Thunder) specials. They all take away her HP.

[/quote]

Dark Falz is a she?

Yes, Falz is a she. It is a form from Red Ring Rico. Ever notice once you kill her, Rico's body is released?

Old Man

I always thought she was somewhat androgynous. She certainly is moody and can be a real biatch at times (I tried equipping a midol++, but it didn't seem to have any effect), but her lightening-fast roid-rage attacks in level 3 and with the biatch-slap on level 4 remind me of a wounded middle-linebacker using Balco nutrition supplements(I'm sure she's faster than Michael Vick). Of course, she does steal your soul which I've had happen to me a few times in my life. She'll freeze you and then send her henchdarvant men to finish you off - that seems like a true queen biatch. As Robin Williams once said, if she ruled the world, she wouldn't neccessarily kill you - she'd make you feel bad for a while. I don't know PSO lore real well, but ya I guess she's the queen to Flow's King. And we are all but pawns in their game.