Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I put Flowen down slowly, cradling his body in my arms, bending down, and then letting him roll onto the floor. Looking sown towards him... Seeing the pain in his face, made me angrier than I had ever thought possible. t made me think of what I was fighting for, and everyone that was counting on me now. Everyone else was dead... My neck craned back up towards the appiration, my saber clasped tightly in the right hand...

The tentacles at the back of it's shoulders flickered around in glee... It wanted me to fight. It approcaed with a swiftness I had never seen, strides which seemed to make this huge room seem small. Left hand shot up, grabbing ahold of the rest of the hilt, I prepared. The Del saber jumped forwards, it's blade slamming an arc for my skull, simply lifting up the blade of my weapon, I knocked it aside, sending the thing to the side, and off-balance. With this, spiining my saber to the side, I pushed it backwards, the blade facing the vreatures back, and cutting into the chitnous armor plating of the thing.

The Del Saber let out a roar of contempt. It was hardly defeated. Turning around with grace and speed unmeasured, it alreayd had it's claw slamming against the armor plating on my chest, enough to send me sprawling to the ground, my balance totally lost. I rolled away, and pushed up with my left hand, my arm pressing force against the floor, launching myself back to my feet. Our eyes met for a moment... Silence ensued. And yet, my thoughts were clear... My body heaving, mind raceing, heart pumping... Adrenline flowed through my body, I wanted to scream out. But, something held me back, I could show no weakness to this thing. So, I let that silence calm me, I let the memories I and Flowen had together rush through me...

It's eyes lit up with burning fires of hatred. Screaming out in angst, it launched itself forwards at a full sprint... Blood began to seep from the open wound in my chest... I could not feel the pain. I could feel nothing. Except the want to defend the people I loved. Finally, within' reach... With all my might, the hilt of m,y weapon in both hands, I swung over my head, straight down at it's skull, the momentum building in one quick moment, while it crashed forwards into oncoming death. It's armor did nothing to stop this... The might blade carving through the skull, and sliding through its diaphram, and all the way to the pelvis, and then drawing through.

A gutteral sound issued forth... As it split in two. My left hand shot to my open wound, my right hand barely keeping a grip on the saber. Steps echoed as I walked back to Flowen. Breathing came heavier each time... I seem as if I asphyxiated myself... Sheathing my blade, to my side, I picked him up once more, and the exit opened, and light could be seen, as troops ran forwards to help...
    The more things change... The more they stay the same...

Finally, everything was going to be alright... Wasn't it? Troops swarmed us, as I fell into the darkness of unconciousness. Everything was as if swimming through another world. Everything seemed so familar, but so far away, and strangly altered. Lights flickered, and wvered, I felt as if I was laying on a bed... Were we in a hospital? No, hallways wouldn't be this long... Would they? I couldn't make anything out yet, I was obviously drugged... Maybe they had taken me to some lab, or military instillation... I wasn't that worried, it couldn't be worse than being down in that hell hole, where everything was intent on killing you.

Now I was in a room, the effect of the sedatives wearing off. I tried to sit up, but found I was strapped down tightly. I was also undressed. What was the meaning on this? I couldn't even find the strength to cry out however. I could do nothing, I was helpless, I could only lay there...

At least, it wasn't that cold damp feeling, of death creeping over me, instead, it was a feeling of paranoia, washing over me. That uncomforting knowledge, that someone you didn't trust was near. Perhaps, this could be a worse place than the ruins. Now, all I could do, was wait to see what happend next.

Was I? No, I wasn't dead... But in some kind of dream, floating through it all. I wasn't sure where I was now. Laying down, lights overhead. I couldn't see past them. Damn, so bright... Err... I feel naked, and so tired... Maybe drugged. I feel as if my whole bodies bruised. I can't move, I must be tied down to something. Unable to gather my thoughts properly. I must be somewhere safe though, I can here voices, which is a good thing, because most dimenians, from my learned experience so far, don't talk. They just make funny gurgling noises when they die... heh...

Hopefully, i'll be able to move soon, wait, someones perching over me, wearin all white, he has a mask. Is he trying to speak to me? No, he's makin motions with his hand. What the hell is that thing!? A mask? Covering my mouth and nose... Noooo! I can't breath! I..I... sooo tired...

Ok, this fanfic has been around a really long time. I think it's about time to retire it to the fanfic section of PSOW. So mods. Go and do that. Because.... Wait a sec I might have something else too... Naw. That's it for this part. Everyone get ready for part 2. I guess i'll have to top myself somehow. Dunno how, but somehow. If anyones got any ideas, PM me, get on AIM and send me something ect. Till' then, see you online.

Rogue Ctarl

I like this story, I think I see where your going with this. Maybe DB should Describe what they did to flowen and how he slowly became crazed and turn into Olga flowen. Then He should dissappear. Ok I duno.