Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Does anyone remeber the episode of Married With Children where Anthrax came and was snowed into the Bundy's living room? They played a song there and I think it was off Persistance of Time but I'm really not sure, does anyone know the song they played on that episode?

I apologize for not being able to answer your question, but it did make me think of something.

Supposing that Anthrax is still around, do you suppose they have trouble getting through airports and baggage claims with all of their equipment labeled, "ANTHRAX"?

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

They are actually still around. It's kinda funny, during the anthrax scare they joked on there website that maybe they should change there name to "Basket Full of Puppys", or something less threatening. But of course in the end, they're still Anthrax =D

This space for rent.

I just saw that episode not too long ago and I can't friggin remember the song. I love both the band, and the show.

They started to rock HazMat suits during the big anthrax scare which is something I thought was funny.

Not really related to the question, but my friend's uncle (who happens to be a police seargeant, if I'm not mistaken) anonymously sent my buddy's family a big box of white powder during the anthrax scare. Of course, they called him right away, and he said he would check up on it it.

Hours later he called back and told them all it was just a joke.

This space for rent.

Nothing like a felony to make a joke funnier right?

Married... With Children. Easily one of the best sitcoms in the history of sitcoms. Oh, the memories (or if Al was saying that, it would be "Oh, the mammaries").

I believe the song Anthrax performed was called In My World. And that song does indeed come from the album Persistence of Time.

http://bundyology.com/hpg/619.html

http://browse.lyrics.astraweb.com:28...8/Anthrax.html

On 2004-05-27 08:12, Madzozs wrote:
    Nothing like a felony to make a joke funnier right?
    No, no, no. Nothing funnier than a police seargeant committing a felony to make a joke funnier.

On 2004-05-27 09:04, VulpesMundi wrote:
    Married... With Children. Easily one of the best sitcoms in the history of sitcoms. Oh, the memories (or if Al was saying that, it would be "Oh, the mammaries").

I believe the song Anthrax performed was called In My World. And that song does indeed come from the album Persistence of Time.

http://bundyology.com/hpg/619.html

http://browse.lyrics.astraweb.com:28...8/Anthrax.html
    You rule Vulp ^_^

This space for rent.

See Outrider, I'm from New York and see that sort of thing happen so seeing a police officer(whatever rank), commiting some type of crime is just natural. It lost its shock value when I started to drive.

But come to think of it, after the big scare started, a man in Saratoga put a letter envelope filled with sugar on his neighbors doorstep. He ended up in jail. Now thats what I call Karma.