Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 916171819

Zenja growled in frustration. There was that blasted psycho dancing around the beach with her outfit on. Unable to do anything without exposing herself to the public, Zenja plopped down in the sand behind a large piece of debris with a "Hmph!"

"Whatcha doin'?"

Zenja clamped her hands over her mouth, stifling a scream. Realizing her mistake, she quickly covered herself back up. The cat-girl turned to find a four-tailed fox behind her and snarled, "Don't scare me like that!!"

K'Tani giggled. "Why are you running around without any clothes?"

"I'm not doing it for fun if that's what you mean! I got mugged by that psycho," Zenja said pointing at the newman wearing her outfit.

"Now THAT is scaring even me." K'Tani responded, blinking her eyes and turning away.

Zenja rested her chin on her palm. "Now, how am I..." An idea struck her as she looked at the kitsune. "Mind flying me out of here? I wouldn't mind walking, but as you can see I'm not properly 'clothed'."

The sly fox grinned. "Sure. Everyone's leaving and I'm getting sort of tired myself." K'Tani polymorphed into a giant eagle that was similarly colored like her griffon form. "You have to promise me one thing, however."

"What's that?"

"That you'll share your devious tricks with me. We'll spend the next few days spreading mischief and pandamonium throughout the land! Now, hop aboard!"

"Sounds like fun!" Zenja cried, leaping onto K'Tani's back. "Up, up, and away! I hope you have some clothes I can borrow."

"No problem. They may be too ahhh... small for you though."

"Better than nothing I s'pose."

"Guess so! *giggle* That was pretty mean what you did to Deuce back there."

"Yeah, I know... but it was worth the laugh!"

"Sure was!"

The cat-girl and her foxy friend soared off into the sunset, leaving behind them the island of Lo De Gi and many wonderful people and memories.

"*sigh* Oh Zi... I'll miss you."

---------------

Kinda cheesy ending in my opinion, but all I could do. THIS time I'm out for good. Had fun everyone!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WraithVerge on 2004-06-29 23:26 ]</font>

"Well Rati, looks like this is the end of this group fic... sigh, it was fun while it lasted..." PhotonDrop said brushing sand off of her figure. "But what say we catch another wave?"
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic25144_2.gif
    It's either real or it's a dream. There's nothing that is in between.

the knightly thief at your service
    a tavern in the middle of a rich neigborhood with lots to steal

"You know what sis?" Ame asked sounding slightly angry.

"Hmm?" Kori answers.

"I'm still going home alone at this rate."

"Probably so sis-in-law but at least you can stick around a little while longer and see if anyone would want to go home with you."

"Yeah your probably right Shi. Hey where are you two off to now?"

"Home." Kori responds flatly.

"Alright I'll see you guys later."

"OK sis see you later." Kori says as Yamishi casts Ryuker to take the two of them home.

There folks that's about it for me I have one post left in me for this one and that will change depending on the responce to this one. See Ya at the next holiday.

Just your average Numbskull...again

WV: and they say a hero can save us, im not going stand here and wait. ill hold on to the wings of an eagle, watch as we all fly away...

---------------------------------------------

"I can't believe you did something like that!"

Sollah was driving the limo to "Ash's Dependable Cars," with Zonky sitting by her and Ash, unconscience, in the back. Zonky was dressed back in his normal red suit.

"Out of all the things you have done, that was the most disturbing."

"But Sollah says that for lots of things Numbskull does."

"Well, yes, but that's because you do alot of distrubing things. ALOT!"

"Will Numbskull see evil lady again?"

"Hopefully not."

"*sigh* Black & Red Water Rider?"

"Hmmmmm..."

"Flaming box and tall friend and Ice cream bot and small fuzzy?"

"Maybe."

"Countdown?"

"Possibly."

"Spooky?"

"No! Definitely not! You are not to be even making eye contact with that man!"

"But Numbskull wants to show Spooky rappy mating magazines!"

*SCRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEECH!*

Sollah stopped the car to a complete halt, causing Ash to slam into the backs of her and Zonky's seat. Amazingly, he didn't wake up. "I am going to clean out that closet sometime this week," she muttered, then continued on driving.

"Sir! Look!"

Irene pointed to Zenja and K'Tani as they flew away, no one knowing where they are going. "Yeah, I see them. That eagle is very big," Tyrell said. "Well, it's been fun. I think I'm going to take a nap, then call a couple of hospitals."

"Sir?"

Tyrell fell over and blacked out.

After dropping Ash off, Sollah drove the car to the tranporter to Pioneer 2, left the car there, took the transporter and took a hoverbus to her house in the cilvilian section.

"Home sweet home," she said, and slumped onto the couch. Zonky jumped onto her, yelling "Sandwich!" He did it with enough force that she yell out "ARRRGH!" which caused him to immediately jump off. "Sollah okay? Need hospitial?" he asked, a concerned look on his face. "No, I'm fine," she said. "Why don't we... go out to eat?" she asked Zonky. His eyes widen, and his head did the "yes" motion several times. "Okay, okay," she said. "Let me change out of my "yellow" hunter outfit and we'll be off." and on that note, Sollah headed for her room to change.

A couple beats later, Sollah came out of her room in her cilvilian clothes, Zonky on jumping all over the couch. "Let's go," she said, and they headed towards the door. Before she opened the door, Zonky asked her something.

"Sollah?"

"Yes?"

"About sand place?"

"What about it?"

"Numbskull wishes he could go and see friends again."

Sollah smiled.

"You know what? I actually wish that too."

---------------------------------------------

And that is my epilouge! A bit rush, but, meh.

It's been a pleasure working on this with everybody!
    Have fun with the rest of the summer!

EDIT: Forgot K'Tani.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zzzzzz on 2004-06-30 18:34 ]</font>

Wrangler of Flying Toasters of DOOM (TM)

Sorry for my absence everyone, Bob (my computer ) died recently, so I've been working on recovering from a drive format, and a bunch of other junk. Thanks for keeping my character alive And thanks for giving her a fitting exit.

glad to see you back! Hope to see you more in the future