2 8.70%
  • Chaotic Neutral

2 8.70%
  • Chaotic Evil

3 13.04%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This one's for all the roleplaying nerds out there! ^_^

http://www.wizards.com/dnd/article.a...nd/dx20001222b

FYI: I'm Neutral, according to this quiz. I think I'm really Chaotic Good though.

Cut a deal with the invaders to act as a spy
    HEH HEH HEH.

Chaotic Evil

A chaotic evil character does whatever his greed, hatred, and lust for destruction drive him to do. He is hot-tempered, vicious, arbitrarily violent, and unpredictable. If simply out for whatever he can get, he is ruthless and brutal. If he is committed to the spread of evil and chaos, he is even worse. Thankfully, his plans are haphazard, and any groups he joins or forms are poorly organized. Typically, chaotic evil people can only be made to work together by force, and their leader lasts only as long as he can thwart attempts to topple or assassinate him. The demented sorcerer pursuing mad schemes of vengeance and havoc is chaotic evil. Chaotic evil is sometimes called "demonic" because demons are the epitome of chaotic evil. Chaotic evil is the most dangerous alignment because it represents the destruction not only of beauty and life but of the order on which beauty and life depend.
    Although it's all about the SWRPG, sorry.

2% Jazz, 98% Funky Stuff! Subliminalgroove's Avatar

Neutral good.

Pretty much whereI thought I would fall.

What I considered myself before taking that quiz: Neutral Good.

What the quiz said: Lawful Good

A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. She combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. She tells the truth, keeps her word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion.

Nuetral.... so there !I don't care about other people, in fact I don't care if you guys all kill each other he he hehe. I guess if I have enough reson to join one faction (and if it's worth my time) I guess....

Choatic Evil! and i dont play D&D just NWN... >_> *Runs away*

On 2003-01-09 00:02, keichishoshuko wrote:
    Nuetral.... so there !I don't care about other people, in fact I don't care if you guys all kill each other he he hehe. I guess if I have enough reson to join one faction (and if it's worth my time) I guess....
    I wish I had that kind of apathy T_T

AD&D Re-enactment:

GM: The ethereal being ensnares Jometh rendering him unconscious. Iksnismot(me), what are you going to do?

Me: I'm going to accidently swing my longsword around wildly and try to catch my breath after laughing so hard at Jometh's idiocy.

GM: Your unsound antics with the sword deal 3 damage to the unsuspecting Mertosth.

Mertosth: Matt you fuckin' son of a bitch!

END RE-ENACTMENT

Had I been less laughy and evil I could have prevented the busted lego man that was representing my character ._.

lol I voted NE before the quiz knowing that what it would say... and low and behold I was right

Neutral Evil

A neutral evil villain does whatever she can get away with. She is out for herself, pure and simple. She sheds no tears for those she kills, whether for profit, sport, or convenience. She has no love of order and holds no illusion that following laws, traditions, or codes would make her any better or more noble. On the other hand, she doesn’t have the restless nature or love of conflict that a chaotic evil villain has. The criminal who robs and murders to get what she wants is neutral evil. Some neutral evil villains hold up evil as an ideal, committing evil for its own sake. Most often, such villains are devoted to evil deities or secret societies. The common phrase for neutral evil is "true evil." Neutral evil is the most dangerous alignment because it represents pure evil without honor and without variation.
    lol Thats why my DM's always hated me. I was just that mean. I still do some role-playing but not as much ... but I still know how to be "evil"

I Dream Of Sleep

Bah, that test caused a WAOL error for me, so i couldnt find out my result. But in NWN's i play as Chaotic Good, just seems right for my character Deuce.

Neutral Good. I dont think i expected anything more or less.
    are there any other tests like this on the D&D page?