Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2835363738

Thread: Plans for PSOW

I think he's making a joke since you people seem to be ignoring his pleas for a genger mod.

Wielder of Divine Might

On 2003-03-13 15:44, hagakura wrote:
    I think he's making a joke since you people seem to be ignoring his pleas for a genger mod.
    [sarcasm]Very funny.[/sarcasm] No it's not a joke, and they didn't ignore it. I've seen my answer to that idea.

Yeah, that's what I mean Lolita. That way people can see where you are on the site from your profile, but it could be turned off by the hide activity choice.

EDIT: That reminds me. How about a buddy list? If I wanted to send a PM to someone, it would be easier than hunting for their name in the forum. I know the little thing on the bottom of the forum index shows who's on, but it might be a cool idea anyway.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Davion on 2003-03-15 13:45 ]</font>

When editing a post, lines starting with "" have the "" removed. I don't know if this is some exploit-fix, though =._.=

also fix the ' thing... adding aposterphes get changed into ?s

Can you fix/remove the thing where if your not logged and you login and post a reply at the same time, it actually works and doesn't give some error.

Or just remove it.

Here is a couple of ideas:

A part in your account so you can see your sent PM messages. Sometimes I do not get a reply from someone for a couple of days and forget what I PMed them about.

Also, I really wish HTML coding was on for Posts, Private messages, and just about everything else there is to type about(its fun to change text color!!)

How about two options about notification if people reply to your topics. Leave the e-mail one but what if a bot or something would PM you about replies to your topics.

That's all

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Yoda86 on 2003-03-23 18:54 ]</font>

Well I've noticed that in some topics (is this the poll bug u keep going on about) that when someone replies, instead of showing the reply beneath a post, it just shows the title of the reply which you have to click on to actually read the reply. then if there is a reply to that reply you have to click on that and so on, so you can get all these nested replies. Why not just show all the replies on the same page as the original post, so it doesn't take you hours to go through one list of posts?

Also, I think it would be brilliant if you did a 'page of the future' so that whoever visits that page, it tells them what they will be doing 5 years from now. It would have to be 100% accurate though, or it would just be rubbish.

So what do you think?

cya!

Tiny D

Whoa, huge bump.

Don't do that =x

Guntz: Just wanted to add, use this thread from now on for all the site updates and suggestions,

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...44&forum=6&404

This is the current and active updates thread

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Guntz348 on 2003-09-11 13:35 ]</font>
    Ship 2 - Sayrah - Level 54 Hunter/45 Fighter