Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Thread: Plans for PSOW

I also just added PM notification. You should receive a pop up when you have a new PM on the Forum index pages as well as the front page.
    Creator of Tethealla, Administrator of Ephinea.

On 2002-03-15 13:39, eRUPT wrote:
    Problems with MYSTERIOUS line breaks going into your signature when editing it or when editing anything in your profile have been fixed.
    You are my hero.

new forum page listing system, likie?

ok I have 2 suggestions,
    1:how about a feature where you type someones name in,so you can find that person?my friend signed up here a long time ago,and i dont feel like going through all those member pages

2:how about like posting all the updates on the front page? like
    -PM Notify
    -Homepage/avater link
    -etc

i dont think everyone knows about this post in site related(thats my feeling anyway)

I love the update, gidz0r.

And to Mexican, we are going to work on at least #1 of your suggestion. Not sure about #2.

Fixed up Memberlist. Search features now available as well as the same page searching method as the forumviewer.

Alright, just coded in "Who's online" to the forum. Seems to be working okay.

On 2002-03-16 15:53, watashiwa wrote:
    Alright, just coded in "Who's online" to the forum. Seems to be working okay.
    Can we get the option to not be listed in the "Who's Online" when we log in?

Awww Pix...always trying to be mysterious and stuff!! DUDE this all like kicks ass....this place really seemed to shoot up and be like cool again!!

Hey!!! I just noticed something!! There are Sonic and Amy avatars...but none of Tails!!!!!!!!!! That is SOOOO not cool!!! How could you!! -=starts to sniffle=-