last night my friend came over. we got reallt bored, so we put in PSO. since i destroyed my high level guy, we both started over. he was a force, i'm a hunter. i started chuckling to myself when i decided not to give him help or monofluids. much to my dismay, i found he took my Bhima. and he finds foie level 2 in like 20 minutes. so hes level 3 by the time i barely get level two. not only that, i can barely stay alive while he kills everything. and he wont give me monomates. gah. so by the time we die against the dragon 3 times, its time to go to bed. this morning we beat forest and went to caves. then i started to get back. i opened all the boxes before he came in the room. i got 3 ???rods. then, for some reason, my character never gets paralyzed. do HUnewearals never get paralyzed? one turns out to be a Dim Rod +3 with 15% against A. Beast. and just to make him even angrier, i sold it. then he gets so angry he accidentaly sells his resta level 2 and his normal rod. sorry if that was a waste of time, i just thought it might be interesting to post.