Just testing out my first post and saying hi to everybody!

Welcome to PSOW, have fun and enjoy your stay.

As Ketchup mentioned always read the stickies and the forum rules. This sticky is especially important, it pisses people off to no end when some one asks "Where do I find Olga Flow DNA?"

If you are ever looking for a PSO site that shows enemy drops rates use this one. Most questions on PSO can be anwsered by the Guides, but don't be afraid to ask if you do have any questions. If someone gives you a hard time about asking then just tell them to die or something along those lines.

Watch out when Ketchup comes rolling in here, his cut and paste is chock full of lies and deciet!

Welcome.

Make sure to read the Forum Rules. The stickies in each Forum are normally important, so read them before making a thread (especially mine if you intend to post in Mag/Quest/Item/Section ID).

If you want to keep your sanity, stay away from Fresh Kills Landfill . If you don't mind losing it, or already have, you may have a great time in there. You will never leave. *Cues the Eagles' Hotel California*.

And it is suggested to type your longer posts in Word or Notepad or whatever, due to RSOD - Refresh Screen of Death. Or you can use the "Preview" button every now and then.

And don't listen to _Ted_ about my copy and paste.