Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Okay, it's time to go controversial and get people to hate me again.

Many of you will have noticed that some banned people, such as Hollowtip, FinalMasterM, Blaize, and a few others, have returned since the forums were fixed.

So... in a somewhat act of compassion, and probably against my better judgement... I'm gonna let them be unbanned, and lifting bans on people who were banned recently. Why? Consider this a final chances of sort. A fresh start, a clean slate. However, this does mean they are on probation, meaning... any more screwups, and they will be IP banned. Yes, I have access to it now.

This means, for the returning people, to follow the rules. Do not flame others. I mean it. No attacking people. You have problems with people, take it to PM's, email, or ignore each other. Try to sort out a reasonable ground with each other. Do NOT flame each other on the forums.

For the people on the forums right now, do NOT flame the people who return. I'm trying to let people have a clean start, and yes, this does mean leave them alone. If Watashiwa is willing to tolerate Gally, and Gally is willing to tolerate Watashiwa... I'm sure you all can follow their example. o_O

So... are we clear? o_O Let's try to make PSOW a better place for all of us, okay? Let's not screw it up. :O

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: IceBlink on 2002-03-09 17:25 ]</font>

Sounds good to me. Get 'em, IceBlink! Kehehe..! :P
    Creator of Tethealla, Administrator of Ephinea.

On 2002-03-09 17:00, IceBlink wrote:
    Okay, it's time to go controversial and get people to hate me again.

Many of you will have noticed that some banned people, such as Hollowtip, FinalMasterM, Blaize, and a few others, have returned since the forums were fixed.

So... in a somewhat act of compassion, and probably against my better judgement... I'm gonna let them be unbanned, and lifting bans on people who were banned recently. Why? Consider this a final chances of sort. A fresh start, a clean slate. However, this does mean they are on probation, meaning... any more screwups, and they will be IP banned. Yes, I have access to it now.

This means, for the returning people, to follow the rules. Do not flame others. I mean it. No attacking people. You have problems with people, take it to PM's, email, or ignore each other. Try to sort out a reasonable ground with each other. Do NOT flame each other on the forums.

For the people on the forums right now, do NOT flame the people who return. I'm trying to let people have a clean start, and yes, this does mean leave them alone. If Watashiwa is willing to tolerate Gally, and Gally is willing to tolerate Watashiwa... I'm sure you all can follow their example. o_O

So... are we clear? o_O Let's try to make PSOW a better place for all of us, okay? Let's not screw it up. :O
    Playing nice as per the request Mr. Blink

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gally001 on 2002-03-09 17:31 ]</font>

The Great and Famous

Cool, Sounds fair enough. ^_^

cool pso 1st sticky topic?

Yeah listen to that guy, he knows what hes talking about.

On 2002-03-10 14:14, googles wrote:
    Heh. Playing Poker with the rappies? That's kind of low. Rappies aren't that great at Poker.

You should try them at a game of pool, you'll find it much more enjoyable because it's a little more challenging. They're damn good at it.
    Creator of Tethealla, Administrator of Ephinea.

PSO Assassin

Should Death-kun be comming back then I guess I can remove this silly sig heh... ^_^;

On 2002-03-12 15:59, Nuku wrote:
    Should Death-kun be comming back then I guess I can remove this silly sig heh... ^_^;
    I guess that means you can use your DeathKiller account then.