I live in the UK and can't seem to connect anymore.

I presume Sega has now discontinued their free ISP service as Dreamkey 3.0 states that you need to find your own ISP.

I don't have a PC at home but I do have access to a friends Demon Internet account. When I tried entering the details it seemed to intially connect (I got the spinning PSO diamonds at the bottom right of the screen)but then seemed to hang for a minute before coming up with an error message.

Has anyone else had problems connecting through Demon Internet or could I just be doing something wrong? (highly likely)

Or, has anyone got any other suggestions to help a complete newbie to connect bearing in mind I don't have a PC and only have a standard phone connection?

Skilled Fighter

What was the error message. I know the EU pso servers have been down for along time. I have been trying most of the weekend, although I think they are now back up (Sunday the 10th March)

It depends on how I try to connect.

If I try through PSO I get a message along the lines of 'couldn't connect because the servers may be down for maintainance'.

If I just try to connect to the internet using the Dreamkey web browser then I get 'Could not connect. There is a problem with your ISP'.

I didn't realise the PSO EU servers had been down too. I just thought that Sega had stopped their free ISP.

Hi.

Here are some details for a UK ISP.

Its local rate call charge, no subscription.

(For use with the dreamkey 3).

USERNAME: FREE100
    pass: monkey
    Dail Number: 0845 662 1009

OR

go to www.jings.com

and get a dail up monthly account for £15 a month unlimited freephone number access.

Oh and email me at [email protected] if you want to have a quest online with me. im a newbie too.

only level 18 and interested in actually playing the game and not just battling!

lol.

>>PP
    //London/UK