Title says it all, i'm looking for a Monkey King Bar and having a bit of difficulty aquiring one. So, I'm asking for your opinions and info as to where you've had luck finding them and any special tactics you used to find it.

Here's what I've done so far in my search. About 50 or so Ultimate Redria Seabed runs (haven't found ANY rare except for box rares in these btw), a few Ultimate Whitill East Tower runs, and a few Ultimate Skyly East Tower runs.

Now I know 50 or so runs isn't THAT much, but its starting to wear thin on my nerves and my hope is fading that i'll ever find one. So any information you could pass along would be greatly appreciated and may just help invigorate me to search for it more. Thanks in advance!
    "Are you sure what side of the glass you are on?" - NIN

Currently playing PSO2 JP: LadyWolf - Ship 09

I was fortunate, in my hey-day, to find three MKBs. The first one came during an Ultimate Skyly East Tower run online. I believe it took around thirty-ish runs to get a Mericarol to cough one up. The second and third MKBs came last summer using the temporary quest Resting by the Beach. Since that quest had only fifteen Dolmolms, it was only a matter of time for one to drop. If that quest shows up again this year, I highly recommend trying that with Redria. In a nutshell, I would say that Skyly and Redria are the overall best IDs to hunt MKBs with.

Let's see. A good 30+ SKYLY East/West Towers at this point.

123 runs of the first two rooms of REDRIA West Tower(10 Dolmolms)

10 or so REDRIA Seabed runs.

Three Photon Drops from Dolmolms.

...Yeah, you do the math. >_<;

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about the Resting by the Beach quest. I thought you could only get that if you do really good in Massive Attack 2. So its a seasonal quest thing then?
    I also totally forgot about how the dolmolms are piled up right at the beginning of West Tower. I'll have to give that a few runs solo and see how that works out speed wise for me. At least you found some PD's from them though, stingies haven't even dropped 1 of them for me yet. Good luck on your own searches though!
    "Are you sure what side of the glass you are on?" - NIN

Currently playing PSO2 JP: LadyWolf - Ship 09

Oh, it's hellishly fast, especially if all you kill is the Dolmolms and the Recoboxes and ignore the Zoa and Delbiter that spawn after the second wave of Dolmolms. My FOmar can clear it so fast he can't even feed his Mag yet by the time he's done.

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.