Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Malk and I did no tricks! No stupid mech decks, no freaky join-all-tourney-methods! And you know what? We did 5th place today!
    Calm down, play fair or everybody will hate you! Is it worth it? It's still just a game!
    Have fun~

I had to do the exploit, because I totally missed the first tourney. And I've no idea how you got 5th place, everybody fighting COM only for the whole time only got into the top 20 because EVERYBODY was doing this. I can't see how you could possibly have got 5th place from fighting in human-only tourneys, people just take TOO long and IMO it is not their fault but the fault of the system. It shouldn;t be time limited, just a tally of how many games you won over how many lost. I got stuck in a tourny with humans the second game, and wasted MORE time on that because one team in it took a full half hour to get BEATEN BY THE COMP. After that, yep I had to resort to the exploit to gain ground. I didn't face a single human today, because after fucking up the first and second tournys (my fault first time, an idiot's fault second time) I had to resort to the exploit I'd figured out to gain ground. Seriously, it's all luck, I hate the time limit on these tournies, if you're in a tourny with ONE slow player everyone is fucked. It should be GAMES ENTERED, not time taken IMO. And yes, I used mines deck, but only to fight COM because it's very efficient against a COM Arkz. If I have lost due to a cockup on my part from sheer accident then a cockup on the part of two random idiots who took HALF AN HOUR TO LOSE TO THE COM then I quit this game forever. I've already ordered Blue Burst. You can't deny that this is bullshit, and yeah, I might have got as far as you were it not for those first two utterly messed up tournies that unfortunately made up over 1/3rd of today's playing. I feel cheated. WHY don't they consider percent of games won against entered, instead of this utter bullshit time limit system?

Humanoid Will

It's hilarious. People go saying how cheap and annoying MC decks are, then they turn around and use them themselves.

I guess I'll root for you and Malk, Yuji. But from what I've seen of this tourney so far, it's damn near a big joke.

Burning Ranger

Yeah, I spotted billie and FE doing that too. Didn't quite understand what they were doing at the time though. Shimarisu, maybe you can help to write a form letter of complaint for sonic team for us. If you were feeling particularly articulate maybe you could write one for all the people who want to comlain about the US copy not getting Gather.

-Jools

Leave it to ST to make an international tourny, not so international. I am not suprised what happened, ST has been know for screwing us Americans over and over again. I also seriously doubt they will solve cheap machine decks.

On 2004-06-02 14:41, shinto_kuji wrote:
    It's hilarious. People go saying how cheap and annoying MC decks are, then they turn around and use them themselves.

I guess I'll root for you and Malk, Yuji. But from what I've seen of this tourney so far, it's damn near a big joke.

You'll root for Malk and Yuji cause I accidentally missed the first game and then got stuck in another delayed by a total fucker who took so long over their own game that the delayed everyone in thw
    e goddamn tourny? Then you accuse me of being a hypocrite by getting my points back on com bashing?

- Shimarisu

On 2004-06-02 16:27, Shimarisu wrote:
    On 2004-06-02 14:41, shinto_kuji wrote:

You'll root for Malk and Yuji cause I accidentally missed the first game and then got stuck in another delayed by a total fucker who took so long over their own game that the delayed everyone in thw
    e goddamn tourny? Then you accuse me of being a hypocrite by getting my points back on com bashing?

- Shimarisu
    Yah, the guy I was speaking to on the phione told me to leave off the "then fuck you" that I told him I wanted to say, because it was abusive, but now I'm feeling in control of my own head, here it it without regrets - "Then fuck you!" I only admitted to using mines deck on COMs. - ON COMS! - because Arislan said he did, and frankly I can NOT blame him in this instance because everybody I spoke to today who faced a human player faced Mines deck. Also I happen to know Malk got beaten by mines one tourney, so I still do not see how the 5th place is even mathematically possible without winning every single tiourny you were in, given the vast amount of time between each. I won 2 tournys today, totally maximising my time and I only got 23rd. I only lost ONE game and hell I didn;t even lose, I quit cause I knew it was hopeless due to being paired with a COM - I immediately joined another team. Here's another one, from the depths of my heart and with all the sincerity of one who truly wishes they was never honest and vows never to come clean about anything again - "THEN FUCK YOU!" I worked hard to get this far in ep 3, I corrupted and only came back for this tourny, then my first two games in it were wrecked by simple error and TERRIBLE BAD LUCK (what sort of poor sap ends up in a tourney where the only other human team were idiots who took 1/2 hour to be BEATEN BY THE COM? Here's another.

"THEN FUCK YOU!"

i got up wint on pso and found this of all things to happen were they segrigat us yet once agean

and they wounder why use usa players are hacking the hell out of there game come on is it not obveous now why we do it

So happily unsatisfied

I played 3 humans the first day (Didn't play the full time), and none of the three used any cheap deck. I will even compliment one JP team for having a deck that covered ALL the bases and somehow countered and defended against everything my partner and I threw at them.

The decks we faced (that I remember), was Auracom and his partner's Handgun Guld/Handgun Milla deck. Then that JP team had a Madam's Parasol/Soul Eater deck with a whole lot of Megids.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ezellaur on 2004-06-02 21:08 ]</font>

On 2004-06-02 20:53, FO-RA-HUnightv wrote:
    and they wounder why use usa players are hacking the hell out of there game come on is it not obveous now why we do it
    I see more Japanese players hacking then Americans.. way more......