7.PLANTAIN HUGE FAN
    8.HEART OF POUMN
    9.RED SABER
    10.ANCIENT SABER x2
    11.RED HANDGUN
    12.HAMBURGER MAG
    13.ANGEL'S WING MAG
    14.OPAOPA MAG

If you want any of these then post here, I am interested in version 2 rare weapons and armour. I am only interested in completely legit items.

I want an angel wing mag - in the thread below I offered 3 legit +9 Delsaber Busters, 17 assorted materials, and 4,000 Mesata for every level the mag has gained. So for a level 5 mag, for instance, I'd pay 20,000 mesata. For a level 200 mag, I'd pay 800,000. Let me know if this sounds alright to you.

[Edit] Just read the bottom of your post - I'll look into getting some v.2 rares and armor, until then the offer still stands though.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tenko on 2002-04-06 13:23 ]</font>

I'm really looking for v2 armours and weapons, so see what you can find. Unfortunately I'm not looking for money or materials, I already have pretty good stats.
    When you get some good armours or weapons, just list them here or e-mail me.
    Thanks!

How about Sumit moon if you play a force for your angel wing.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Topazfalcon on 2002-05-01 00:12 ]</font>

lol angel wing is pretty easy to get....
    I can give them away, it only takes me aropund 15 min to get one.They are lv0 tho

Man how can you got a legit heart of pumn? Is not a findable item, they unbanned it but is not prize in any quest... and the lavis blade I'm interested more in know where you find them exactly, and I can offer sacred cloth, flame garment, green ring and purple ring.
    I know im lucky i found 3 v2 armors and 2 v2 shields

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Malkavian on 2002-05-01 09:20 ]</font>

the heart of poumn was given to me by a legit friend, who I trust. I got a friend of mine to check it (by reversing the hacking process) and it turned out to be legit, so he happily traded for it. I've got lavis blades still though. They are normally found online in Ultimate ruins, and you have to be dman lucky. Your best bet is to hang out with japanese people who have been playing for ages.

I'd be interested in the flame garment in particular, how many slots does it have?

I really don't think the heart of poumn can be legit... dam sonic team keeping items in the darkness

And what about YOUR lavis blade, enemy? area? ID?

Flame garment is 0 slot

the lavis blades were dropped by either a dark belra or a diminien thingy (can't remember which) in ult ruins. I am a redria but the person whos game it was was oran i think.

hmm shame, i'm really looking for good armours with some slots...as i am incomplete without god/battle and devil/battle. I also like to have state/maintenance equipped.

I found out god battle is only needed in dagger and double saber type weapons.Saber swords, partisans, slicers do ok without it.So you aren't interested in 0 slot armors I can add yasminkov 7000V or 9200M to the armor both are 0% But I see you are HUmar?
    Well other things i could offer are purple or green ring, berdysh 0%, aa rifle 45/0/25/15, i can get a srank weapon too, hehe

Think if there's something you will like for trade the lavis even 2 or 3 things

the bersysh would be cool. As for srank weapons, I'm looking out for the srank cutter. I'm not sure what all the sranks are like though. If you get one straight from C-mode, could you call it ZEROS CUTTER?
    I like to have sranks with my characters name in front of it.