I honestly don't know where I got this idea. But I wanted to put it in writing, and this was the only place I know where I could publish it. However, I *did* make sure that there was PSO influence within it. A word of warning: it's a bit on the bloody side (though probably mild compared to some things).

---

It's an odd feeling to be stabbed in the back. And I'm not talking about my girlfriend dumping me. Guys who say stuff like that are overdramatizing their personal issues. I mean, I was quite literally stabbed in the back. And let me tell you something, it felt weird.

I didn't even see it coming. That stands to reason, actually. One usually doesn't see what's behind them. But I knew what'd happened the instant I saw the green photonic point come through my chest.

Photonic weapons are incredible things. On contact with pretty much anything, they vaporize it. This is usually an upshot, since they never get dull and you don't have to clean them, but for me it wasn't that great. After all, there was a lot of blood in the areas near my back, and it was all just disappearing into the blade that had stabbed me in the back.

Fortunately, that didn't go on for too long, as he took the blade back out rather quickly. It seemed like an eternity until he did, though. That's part of what feels weird about being stabbed in the back... you feel like every second is stretched into several minutes, giving you ample time to contemplate your demise.

I'd have to say that one of the most sickening moments of being stabbed in the back start when the blade is no longer going through your chest. See, without the photon blade to vaporize your blood, it starts to run out the hole and cover your clothes. I tend to wear white clothes, so I was a bit sickened by the way the redness washed down through my shirt from the top and started to drip off once the garment was soaked.

That eternity was a bit shorter than the others, though. I'd hardly noticed the blood flowing over my clothes when I started to fall. That took a while. I hit my knees first, then I collapsed fully. I honestly thought that I'd be dead at this point, but I was still going... driven by the thought that I had to get him back. If I stopped focusing on that thought, I was a goner. I had to get him back!

I heard him say, "No... leave him to the Sharks." I really didn't care who or what the Sharks were, but it was nasty. Just like him! I had to get him back for all of this. The stabbing, the leaving me to the Sharks... everything he'd done to me was wrong, and I had to get him back. And I had to live so I could get him back.

I had to get him back...
I had to get him back...

I had to get him back...

I h a d t o g e t h i m b a c k . . .

. . . . . .
. . . . . .
. . . . . .

...man, what a strange dream.

---

And there you have it. I don't really plan to continue in this kind of writing, but I'll appreciate any kind of feedback! ^_^