Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I've got a permament home now. head to http://psm.card-revolution.com/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jonathan_F on 2004-09-26 06:09 ]</font>

BlueBurst Droogy

Thanks for help keeping the pso community alive man. I've haven't seen the complete video, but I enjoyed the teaser trailer.

Ok, i'm in the process of getting a more permament solution for this as my computer is just going to get bogged down from all of this uploading.

Hey I thought it was awesome. Very good presentation. The thing about the Japanese text is pretty helpful. I'm watching the Dark Force segment right now.

Edit: Wow very good! I got excited near te end and wanted to see more. I know alot more about Dark Force, Profound Darkness, Dark Falz, and that Prophallus(didn't even know about that) thing.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sef on 2004-06-06 20:49 ]</font>

a video is nice, but based on the remarks, i think it took you guys too much time & efford to make one
    how about break 'em up to smaller segments & make them part of a pso e-newsletter?

also the video seems to cover a lot more than just ep1&2, so leaving it in ep1&2 wouldn't be too fair..
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

That's why I'm trying to get it posted on the main page. And don't go telling me that's impossible. There used to be a similar show called PSO Radio and that got posted on the main page, and that wasn't even a very professional production.

As for breaking it up...the reason why I called it Phantasy Star Monthly is because it's way too unpredictable just how much news there may be in a week for PSO or whatever other PS game there may be. And yes it was a lot of work, because I was the only one working on this. No one else, except a friend of mine who works at the tv studio on campus was used and that was for the camera and teleprompter.

26Mins for EpI C1 stage

Cool. As simple as that. I didnt understand half of what happened in the EP3 G-1 Battle, since I dont have PSO EP3 (Just one more month... I've got to keep control... I must not snap...), as also part of the Dark Force/Falz story, but considering that spoken english was never my fort, it's pretty normal.

Special mention to the Keyboard setting tutorial. You should get that apart from the full video and post it at the PSOBB Support thread, it could make wonders.

Sound: 9/10. Pretty clear voice, even I could understand most of it.
    Visual: 9/10. Considering that it was just you doing it on a laptop, you did a friggin' awesome job, and the images chosen from the previous PS games to explain the Dark Force issue, were really nice.
    You: 5/10. Man, you're not a statue! Even the guys at the news show more emotions.
    Content: 9/10. You covered a lot of things and covered them well. I hope you didnt run out of news and storys for the next one.

Overall: 9/10. I bow before you.

P.S.:
    On 2004-06-07 01:04, Jonathan_F wrote:
    And yes it was a lot of work, because I was the only one working on this.
    o_O Are you masochist!?

Um. No I'm not. I just enjoy editing video. Why else would I take an internship at a digital production firm? This is going to be my field of expertise in life. Anyway, I was way ahead of you, I posted the keyboard thing like 2 weeks ago in the support thread. Oh and about being a statue, I was more concerned about trying to widen my eyes so I wouldn't look like I was blind during the shoot, than showing emotion

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jonathan_F on 2004-06-07 05:24 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jonathan_F on 2004-06-07 05:25 ]</font>

26Mins for EpI C1 stage

On 2004-06-07 05:22, Jonathan_F wrote:
    Anyway, I was way ahead of you, I posted the keyboard thing like 2 weeks ago in the support thread.
    *Goes check...* Hmm truth. PWNED!

Pretty informative to the extent where people are left with questions which is a good thing.

Some more emotions would be nice.

Sound had some technicals where it was softer when camera was on you and louder when it was switched to the game play shots.