Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    AFPSOW

The new quests produce a Heart of Poumn when done properly.

*Ok, now I can post from my DC, so I'll type all this out now, lol*

Okay, first off-do the 'Movie Quest'. You're looking for the ???? Stone. (AMP can post those details since he probalby recalls them better). After you get this stone, take it to the tekker, he'll tekk it, and it'll then become the "Rakonia" Stone. This just happens to be the stone that the 'beautful lady' in the Rappy Quest is looking for. Go load up the rappy quest-but please note, you MUST be ALONE for her to appear.

First, go to the rappy game where you have to find the three brothers. You don't need to beat that game, you just need to talk to the Grandchild rappy (the one concerned about his grandmother.) He'll give you a yellow fruit (instead of a red one if you havent done the Movie quest and gotten the stone first). Take this to the Grandmother rappy (by the Glow ball race game) and she'll give you a 'Handmade Pendant". Now, go to your questboard and keep looking at the pendant. You'll have a conversation with yourself and eventually identify it as a screw. Take that to Gabbie, the mechanically inclined Rappy, and she'll pony up a battery for it.

Now, go to the Chicken Race game, and get either a S or SSrank so it lets you stay in the room once you're done. Go over to the computer terminal and now you are given the option of turning it on. Do so, and you'll then get a prompt asking if you want to signal the master. Do that, and the mysterious beautiful lady will appear, and offer you a Heart of Poumn in exchange for your Rakonia stone.

It has no %s of couse, but it's still an awesome weapon, and now finally obtainable!

Many thanks to AMP-he discoverd this along with me tonight. w00t!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shotie on 2002-05-12 03:13 ]</font>

So there is something to be gained.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Russ2576 on 2002-05-12 03:10 ]</font>

AFPSOW

Yeah, sorry about posting like that...I typed all that out, and when I originally tried to post it, it gave me an error. I wanted to see if it was gonna let me post at all this time first before I typed all that stuff out...lol ^_^;

Just 1 question. Which tekker are you referring to? The usual one in the shop or a different one on P2 somewhere?

AFPSOW

Just the usual one. He'll have a differnt dialogue than normal, and tekk it for you.

Will it always be a Heart of Poumn 'cause that pretty useless to me. I mean, i'm assumin you did it as your HUnewearl so maybe if a Ranger did it they may get something different. Anyone confirm that its definatly a Heart of Poumn? Here's hoping...

Frog Exaggerator

On 2002-05-12 05:05, Russta wrote:
    Will it always be a Heart of Poumn 'cause that pretty useless to me. I mean, i'm assumin you did it as your HUnewearl so maybe if a Ranger did it they may get something different. Anyone confirm that its definatly a Heart of Poumn? Here's hoping...
    Yeah, that would be nice if the reward were different for different classes. Heart of Poumn is only for HUnewearls, right? Or can all three HUnters use it?

BTW, does anyone know how many people have to play in the "Movie Quest" in order to get the ???? Stone? If it just requires you to not be alone, that's cool. If you MUST have a party of four, that would suck.

I can't believe we're finally getting quests where we can actually earn some of these items. I'm so happy. I could play that Burning Rangers quest all day long.

Hyper Bomb!

You need at least 2 players for the movie quest. Having only 2 players is probably best, since more players means more chances to screw up. You miss out on the whole chase scene if you go solo.

And yes, it is a HUnewearl only weapon

Frog Exaggerator

On 2002-05-12 06:15, TeamPhalanx wrote:
    You need at least 2 players for the movie quest. Having only 2 players is probably best, since more players means more chances to screw up. You miss out on the whole chase scene if you go solo.
    Well, that's cool then. I can get one teammate, no problem.

And yes, it is a HUnewearl only weapon
    Poo. I thought so. Isn't it supposed to be Alis' claw, though? Wouldn't she have been like, a HUmarl?

Thanks for the info, though!

Hyper Bomb!

I hate that damn quest......me and Phal did it 9 times.........I didn't know I was supposed to be looking out for a stone. Any idea where to find it?