Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

On 2004-06-09 22:14, Outrider wrote:
    The one with the snow level... I think that was the second one.

EDIT: Did it have a cityscape background? I remember the wolf boss, but I just wanna check on that. If so, then it's definitely the level I'm thinking of.
    Yeah, it did have a cityscape in the back. Exact same one I'm thinking of then. =]
    Look, he did it again.

On 2004-06-09 16:51, Deathscythealpha wrote:

Shadowgate: Hard game, very hard game. Could never work the thing out, but i still played it! Found the Rom recentaly and set out to complete it. Sadly i still cant work out how to light up another torch when mine is running out.
    I loved that game =D If memory serves me correctly all you had to do was use the lit torch on the unlit torch. That should light it up. I think you could actually carry two torches at once, the one that would burn out, then the fresh one. You could also light then off a torch that was buring on one of the walls.

Edit: You could also use the spell 'illuminat' I think that was the name of it, it would light up the room and basically act as a torch for you. And it would blind the gargoyle so you could throw the spear at him and knock him off the bridge or maybe it blinded him and let you through one of the doors. It did one of the two things, I forget exactly which though ^_^;;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Guntz348 on 2004-06-10 13:06 ]</font>

I Dream Of Sleep

On 2004-06-10 13:04, Guntz348 wrote:
    I loved that game =D If memory serves me correctly all you had to do was use the lit torch on the unlit torch. That should light it up. I think you could actually carry two torches at once, the one that would burn out, then the fresh one. You could also light then off a torch that was buring on one of the walls.
    I kept trying that but for some reason it wouldnt work I think im going to have to try again later, i really want to finish that game.

(I also hear that there is a Shadowgate II out there, might have to look into that...)