Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I recently got all my PSO files corrupted...Lost my dear 170 char ...All you guys that got your chars corrupted, did you start over again? I mean it's very hard to start over from zeor again ...WHY ME??!!!!!!!!!

if you are on gc & still haven't restarted, you can try
    http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...644&forum=3&11
    for chance of recovery..

Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Doesn't worked ...damn I'm doomed...Don't think I can start over honestly...

Just do it..I've u had fun in playing it then you should absolutly keep playing.
    Other FAKE gamers that lose their stuff stops playing the game because of 1 thing:They didnt had fun playing it.

Offline Only Veteran

Maybe they did have fun, but they don't wanna recover everything because it takes too much time.

HOmer

All memory cards corrupt once in awhile.. but mines kept corruptting everytime i lvl. up to 20 when i was on my cousin's mem. card(when he had it like a year ago). but you just have to endure the (pain) bordom of playing it. I have and its boring!

P.S:all memory cards corrupt! even official product cards!

Well I had a great time playing PSO...Was damn proud over me 170 force ...ohhh weell, I guess I'll start over with a Hunter this time ...Must het the Lavis Cannon ...

thats the way to do it nemesis, go make a redria and pipe the hell out of does red slimes.

I've corrupted a few times, the first at level 32, the second time at level 132, and the third time at level 176. Each time after corruption, I almost gave up on the game completely. But then I gathered up my injured pride (do people really have pride over video game characters?), and came back to it within a matter of days. I haven't corrupted in well over a year now, and was able to get my most recent character up to 200, which was nice, because each time I was able to surpass the previous character in level. Just stick with it, I suppose.

On 2004-06-16 08:14, trypticon wrote:
    I've corrupted a few times, the first at level 32, the second time at level 132, and the third time at level 176. Each time after corruption, I almost gave up on the game completely. But then I gathered up my injured pride (do people really have pride over video game characters?), and came back to it within a matter of days. I haven't corrupted in well over a year now, and was able to get my most recent character up to 200, which was nice, because each time I was able to surpass the previous character in level. Just stick with it, I suppose.
    I respect players like you!!! And Nemesis