Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    The Lone Ranger

Today, I've concentrated with my FOnewem,Shad. I've gone to Dav. 10 where most GUG members go at, there was no hard mode games there.(As of today the chrater I'm playing as was at level 36)

The same thing happened in Celesite 1, Celesite 8 (Where it's PSOW's official block but no one in the PSOWX community goes there). Finally I left no choice but to go to Apitite. I played 2 games there: One with players until they suddenly act dumb and stand around, and one with cheaters. I've played with the cheaters for 5 minutes and one with the legit players for 30 minutes.

You know the problem with PSOX now, there are plenty Ultimate and Very Hard room's but there are few or very few Normal or Hard games, unless you like punk-kids who have T-J Swords. I've tried even creating and posting games to play in the GUG forums but with my schedule and all, it was near impossibnle because most of the GUG members are late-night players and most of them are into Very Hard or Ultimate difficulty modes.

P.S. Please don't suggest me to get FFXI if I'm not satified with PSOX, I don't have 100 bucks for the HDD yet and even if I do I don't a credit card to play for the minimum $10 subscription fee.

Welcome to PSOX. All your base are belong to us.

Personally, a player's only option is to join in with the crowd, or play solo. You cannot play on Normal or Hard (Those 381% J-Swords can to about 1,200 damage on a WEAK hit, so that's a one-hit kill on those difficulties.), so your only option for levels 1-40 is to play solo. You can, however, speed the process up by going illegit and get a 1308 mag.

Legitamency is not an option.

Although I do use some hacks, I am against anyone that can kill enemies in two hits or less. (Online, Offline, I do whatever I want.). Therefore, I use my 100/0/0/100/100 Frozen Shooter with my RAmarl, and a Striker of Chao with my FOnewearl. (Every other class besides those two are worthless online.)

If you want just to gain EXP, just use Jellen (Not Zalure, we don't want to allow them to do MORE damage!)

Anyways, you are pretty much aunk.

hey i play on my lvl 33 humar on dav 10. im on weird hours. its when ever im not out wit my parents or at my friends or whenever i can play. pm me and we can meet and play hard mode.

Old Man

There is a group of legit players that regularly run Dav 10. We've gotten to know each other and we often hook up for games.

Although I'm still focusing on getting my Racast to 200 (currently 185), I have 11 other characters at various levels of development including normal, hard, very hard and ultimate.

Just last night, several of us were running through challenge mode with level 1 characters, so getting a legit game going isn't that hard when you start meeting the right folks.

PM me and I'll try to hook with you.

...You know, getting a character to Ult offline will generally get you to at least L43 without trying. It will also unlock areas which people who join your games will appreciate. Possibly find rares, etc.

Tedious? Shit, you can get to Ult in a day with hand-me-downs from your Ult level chars.

Don't have Ult levels? Well, work on GETTING them.

Hey guess what, you're now L40! You can go to VHard! OMG L80 from all those Addicting Food runs! Ult! Wow!

Instead of complaining about a lack of Hard games, why not get to where you can take advantage of the VHard and Ult games?

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

On 2004-06-17 10:43, Sitka wrote:

Just last night, several of us were running through challenge mode with level 1 characters, so getting a legit game going isn't that hard when you start meeting the right folks.
    You didn't name who one of the players, who happened to be a FOmar named HiroMatsukai and be the only one not to die.

T_T [still in shame of the "Hiro Matsukai- Killed by Gigobooma" stone]

Like what Sitka mentioned, Dav10 is always a good place to play at.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HiroX on 2004-06-17 13:43 ]</font>

The Lone Ranger

There is a group of legit players that regularly run Dav 10. We've gotten to know each other and we often hook up for games.

That was the same group I was talking about, worse I was rejected being a member for asking how to use a hacked item. It's been almost one year since I've been barred from joining the guild.

And let me quote from my post:

it was near impossibnle because most of the GUG members are late-night players and most of them are into Very Hard or Ultimate difficulty modes.

Personally, a player's only option is to join in with the crowd, or play solo.

Personally I rarely play offline.

Like what Sitka mentioned, Dav10 is always a good place to play at.

HiroX, Skita I apoligize but have you read my entire post?

Old Man

Wow.

J-kid.

We were only trying to help and yes, I did read your entire post.

Were you not accepted because of your being legit - or were you upsetting people for other reasons?

The Lone Ranger

Yet me explain why I was barred from going the guild.

I was a recruit last year (Around December 2003), and I have a hacked item called GOD//TP++. I asked a member of PSO world that if I used it will it corrupt my chracter? The PSOW member says no, but I didnb't want to take the chance, I disposed of it already. Unfortently, one of the head members of PSU informed me that they canceled my application at the Star Protecorite website.

Basically, I was banned for asking how to use the item. in another board.

I would try again, but they will reject me anyway.

Well, i'm on GC/EU. My experience is that if I have a lowlvl char, I simply make a team appropriate for it and start Forest, I am often joined by people dropping by. If I say 'playing legit will be appreciated' often, they change equipment to legit stuff and we have a good time. (Asking for legit only in team name often atracts a$$holes, so I don't do that)
    I did notice that waiting for someone else to make a game at the desired difficulty often doesn't work. So, just start playing, and it is likely that people will join. Of course you should do it in a place where at least some people drop by. The middle of nowhere is not a good place to try and meet people...