Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I've played through a fair portion of the Hunters story, and quite a few questions have been raised.

1. Is Kranz dead then? Is that a clone of him from now on?

2. Is Blitz actually Bernie? Did he get infected by a D-Cells like Flowen?

3. What were Memoru and Viviana squabbling over?

4. Why did Ino'lis visit the Arkz?

Ok I can explain a few of those questions

1. Yes, Kranz is dead. After the explosion there was no hope of him surviving. Kranz, being important because of he's section id, is still needed to help find messages left by his dad(Blitz). So the only option was to clone him so he and his sister(Kylria) could look for the remaining messages.

2.I don't know, but I think I saw this somewhere else on these boards.

3.Memoru and Viviana are sort of rivals that were both taught by Saligun. Thats really all I know about those two.

4.Ino'lis was kind of tricked by Memoru and Creinu in a funny cutscene. Memoru and Creinu told Ino'lis that Kranz didn't feel the same way she felt about him, and that Ino'lis doesn't really know what love is. After hearing them out she thinks about the offer that Peko and Creinu gave her in a previous cutscene about becoming an arkz member.

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

Basically, I don't know numbre 2, but Viviana and Memoru are fighting becaose of a pendant that Vivi broke (Or they both broke and they both have a piece... I'm not sure). Although it's kinda cute how they make up XD

Oh yeah I forgot about that pendant being the reason they were fighting. Saligun made them make up.

Spiffy, that cleared some things up. But I have more questions. I just finished the game on the Hunter side now. What the hell IS Pollux anyway? And why didn't I fight the Great Shadow?

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

I thought that aswell. You have to do both stories to fight the Great Shadow (You fight Pollux's sister on the Arkz side, but... the morgue battle with the Arkz is so damn hard >_<)

Here's something. What IS Dolor Odor? What IS the Leukon Knight? Why IS Peko an annoying twat?

Kranz is dead? I thought they just put him in the cloned body! ;.; Why.... *sob* damn Ino'lis!

The original Kranz is 100% dead.
    But the catch is, that it doesn't matter at all that he is. Sentient life forms (humans/newmen/dolphins/whatever) and most other life forms with "Personality" (dogs, pigs, crows etc.) are made of two parts. Phyiscal looks/body, and their personality which is unique EVERY time because no one has the exact same circumstances and experiences. Identical twins are an example. Their brain structure and brain chemical balances combine with their unique upbringing/experiences/learned info and interactions to create "That spacific Person" (this is why lots of goofy SciFi cloning stories are totally fake, they don't account for the personality being not 100% physical. This is also why Hitler is never going to 'come back'. You can clone him, but it'd never BE him.)

What they did to Kranz was they made an exact copy of his physical self (so his brain is still wired the same way) AND a copy of his 'mental state' as he was when it was last scanned in. (about a week back from the explosion) That means all his memories, personality, experience and sense of self are going to be in-tact. It is still him in every way that counts...only he's missing the week's worth of time and memories he experienced after his last scan. Like amnesia. So you don't have to be sad.
    **They do debate if he's the same or not, but this debate is metaphysical in nature, and quite deep.

And yes, what IS Dolor Odor? It is reminiscent of the inside of the ship. The Leukons? They're guards to the ship left by the people who imprisoned fallz, most likely. <---a guess.

On 2004-06-25 21:44, AzureBlaze wrote:And yes, what IS Dolor Odor? It is reminiscent of the inside of the ship. The Leukons? They're guards to the ship left by the people who imprisoned fallz, most likely. <---a guess.
    Well I have to clue what dolor is, but I do remember that the knight (and i suppoose the temple too) was made by the same people of Ragol who imprisioned Falz in the 'spaceship' that is the ruins.

So, in summary, WTF is Dolor?