Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Adventurer of Life

The above and just to let you know I have a Redria, Yellowbooze,and Skyly already. The ID's I've considered and heard are great for forces are Purplenum and Pinkal, I'm not sure which ID or class I'll make, but please let me know of your opinions. Thank you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Anuminus on 2004-06-19 21:37 ]</font>

Make a Purplenum FOnewm.

While going through Hard mode, you'll come across the ever useful (against Falz that is) Club of Laconium. Purplenum will also allow you to get the hildebear/hildeblue cane(s) relatively early on in the game and those are always nice for FO users. Less usefull, but just as easy to obtain in V-hard forest is the Elysion (in case you decide to melee with your FOnewm at an early point of the game). De Rol Le in V-hard might also be very kind to you and drop a nice Mahu (very very nice for TP recovery). Best of all in v-hard, although not exclusive to purplenum, is that nice pipeable God/Mind unit from the Nar Lily.

By the time you get to Dark Falz on V-hard, you should have absolutely no trouble kicking her/its sorry ass with everything you've acquired. Should you ever get stuck in Ruins in v-hard you could take some time off and hunt for a stink frame from a death gunner, assuming your capable of getting online to get the neccessary items to upgrade said armor. It will serve you well until you get to a very nice place in Ultimate for a Purplenum FOnewm, CAVES!

Ultimate caves, purplenum section ID, and FOnewms were born for one another. In there you will find two items that are of particular interest to FOnewms, the Psycho Wand (pipeable) and the Smoking Plate. In caves as a FOnewm you will have no trouble nuking everything in site. If you go for the Smoking Plate first, you can do a FOnewm's dream quest, Addicting Food. Things WILL go BOOM! Eventually, you will find the smoking plate, at which point you will be able to leave addicting food behind and move on to waterfall tears, where you will pipe (perhaps for a long while) for the greatest (IMHO) FOnewm weapon to ever exist, THE PSYCHO WAND .

SO, there ya' go; Purplenum FOnewm. Before you start your journey into FOnewm greatness, I suggest you find yourself a Fire Scepter: Agni using your Yellowboze. I might also suggest that you use your Redria and hunt yourself a nice cure/paralysis. Eventually, with the cure/paralysis and a purplenum FOnewm in ultimate, you will be able to go into Ep.2 Temple and hunt for a very commonly sought after rare for rangers (assuming you have one), the Yasminkov 9000M. You will Nuke everything in sight, and you will be able to do it sporatically without having to worry about being paralyzed by a stupid Lily who doesn't appreciate your fireworks.

GO MAKE A PURPLENUM FONEWM NOW!!! GOGOGOGOGO!!!
    We all gunnn dieeee...

I'd make a Purplenum FOnewm. It finds both Smoking Plate and Psycho Wand in Caves.

EDIT: Dammit Rico, stealing my ideas! You whore!

Er, yeah. For a FOnewm, Purplenum is superior in every way to Whitill.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eihwaz on 2004-06-19 22:14 ]</font>

On 2004-06-19 21:58, Eihwaz wrote:
    I'd make a Purplenum FOnewm. It finds both Smoking Plate and Psycho Wand in Caves.

EDIT: Dammit Rico, stealing my ideas!

Well yeah... your ideas are just so great and in-depth in nature.

Er, yeah. For a FOnewm, Purplenum is superior in every way to Whitill.
    Good sir, I will come to your house and I will cut you if you ever speak of my FOnewm again. Where is the smiley with a box cutter on here? Well... this one is close enough.
    me---> <---you

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RicoRoyal on 2004-06-19 22:17 ]</font>

Definetely purplenum, no contest there. But oran would be good too.

And what do you want to do with this force? cast only? melee? support? give us some idea.

Adventurer of Life

Awesome. Thanks to you all, In the morning after some shut-eye I shall make a Purplenum FOnewm! By the way, my main character's stuff you can see on my sig, He's my cool HUmar and he kicks ass. My Redria is a RAcast, lv. 15 and leveling up fast even though I don't play with him too often. My third character is one I just started, a HUneweral. She's a Skyly. My fourth is GOING to be the FOnewm you guys recommended. Purplenum for sure. And to Lain2k3's comment, I have a lv. 119 good friend who's an oran RAcast so I think I'll go with Purplenum because we play PSO regularly and of course, we trade items.
    Thanks again.

Adventurer of Life

On 2004-06-19 23:13, lain2k3 wrote:
    And what do you want to do with this force? cast only? melee? support? give us some idea.
    All little of this, a little of that, actually, I will probably make him mainly casting and a moderate amount of melee.

EDIT: I'll probably try both and see which I prefer.
    Obviously I won't only do melee or only do casting but I'll see which one I like and then I will do melee or casting 7/10 of the time and the other 3/10. Depending on the situation of course though.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Anuminus on 2004-06-20 00:24 ]</font>

well according to that, fonewm is indeed ideal.

good luck with your new endeveaur.

Yep, goodluck, have patience, and most importantly have fun! If you ever have any questions on how to max your FOnewm (well...max all but one stat to yellow) feel free to PM me. And remember: "Do not underestimate the power of the [SHOES] side."

On 2004-06-20 01:01, RicoRoyal wrote:
    Yep, goodluck, have patience, and most importantly have fun! If you ever have any questions on how to max your FOnewm (well...max all but one stat to yellow) feel free to PM me. And remember: "Do not underestimate the power of the [SHOES] side."
    What are you, the Head Propagandist of SHOES?

Evan, if you ever need any help with stuff like Mag stats, weapons, units, armors for your FOnewm, just gimme a ring on AIM, or a PM if I'm not on. Good luck, you should enjoy the FOnewm way of things.