Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Where can a Purplenum HUnewearl find a SENSE PLATE in Ver2?

I'm not too sure about PURPLENIUM, but hook up with an ORAN and go to ultimate mines. They're almost as common as CHAIN SAWD are in caves for skyly

Don't quote me on this since I haven't tried every ID in ultimate mode yet, but I believe that every ID finds Sense Plate in ultimate Mine 1 from random boxes. Same goes with Revival Garment.

My humar, who is purplenum, find sense, revival, and flowens frames in ultimate mines fairly often. I regularly find atleast 1 of these per run. I am lvl 142 if that matters.

AFPSOW

My Bluefull racaseal, Shotie-Chan found a Sense Plate in the Ult. Caves a week or so ago. I was so happy, cause it was my first rare armor for her, and it even had 2 slots! heehee

Yeah, but I'm only level 62. I need to know where else it could be found. It's a Ver1 armor, so it must be out there, somewhere.

Just keep playing mines and you will HOPEFULLY find one, and also try to lvl up so that you get to ulti. Or you could just get a trap/search and equip it into an armor slot.

Actually, I wanted the SENSE PLATE so I wouldn't need a trap/search. Ah well, I'll find something.

SENSE PLATE isnt that good of an armor, so I would recomend getting a trap/search and some stronger armor.

SENSE PLATE is very GOOOOOOD it gives very nice dfp/evp and really good ELT/EDK Is better than celestial armor and has the trap/search built in. Is a very recommendable armor. And like many said ultimate mines 1 boxes is the place to look