Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ok to end my drought of rares, i put effort into levelling up my lv38 redria fomar to ultimate.

so after a week or so hes now lv 71

anyway i decided to hunt me some rares. and in particular a demolition comet. so after a long hard slog comming from hard ruins to ult caves, i completed my gruelling task of unlocking waterfall tears.

so i enter addicting food, and come to the 2 slime room. ah what the hell i thought, and began piping and splitting to find a slime. this i did in a matter of minutes. my heart was literally racing as i was well aware of what the redria red slime drop was. spam gifoie to get rid of the blue slimes and then proceed to own the red slime. he drops a box! its a gibarta lv 22! joy!

anyway i enter waterfall tears and arrive at the 9 lily room. i pipe for about 20-40 minutes and bam mil lily right there! spam gizonde to kill em all off without dying, and then repeat for the milly! meseta ¬_¬

so then i decide not to be beaten and later that night/early morning, i decide to make my way to the room again, confident in my 1/2 drop rate.

on the way, 3 rooms into cave 1...what do i see? oh yes, a milly! i spam gifoie(see a pattern here?) in order to kill off the vulmers and then proceed to kick lilly ass. red box...and its ...A DEMOLITION COMET AND NOT A PHOTON DROP

and with decent % tekked to 25/0/30/40. i promplty hand it over to my hucaseal and get down to soem serious ownage!

my god do i love this weapon!!

congrtas on the find man. im still trying to get my humar to ultimate. he level 43 right now. i went looking for a custom barrier in the FOS quest. i wound up finding 3 custom barriers in 2 runs!. that amazing even for a 1/46 drop. now im playing to get my hildeblue so i can get my cure shock.

Hokage of Ninja

lol, i had same experience as you, i piped for 3 mile lillies with my redria, but no luck at all. however, i was trying to finish my SoaB quest, i had a mil lilly resparm in cave 3, and it drop a DEMOLITION COMET,oh man was i happy, but my percenage is not that great.
    Anyway, Congrats, its a pretty good weapon.

Offline Only Veteran

On 2004-06-25 06:18, darthsaber9x9 wrote:
    on the way, 3 rooms into cave 1...what do i see? oh yes, a milly! i spam gifoie(see a pattern here?) in order to kill off the vulmers and then proceed to kick lilly ass. red box...and its ...A DEMOLITION COMET AND NOT A PHOTON DROP

and with decent % tekked to 25/0/30/40. i promplty hand it over to my hucaseal and get down to soem serious ownage!
    Grmbl. Good job. I'll get mine soon enuff, you'll see, with uber hit %s too! Muwhaha!
    Anyways, congratulations

I piped for red slimes to get a Demolition Comet with my skyly FOnewearl. Shouldn't have wasted the time but ended up with one that had 0%/20&/45%/30%. That made me happy.

We've all got issues

Demolition Comets are easy to get at least, if you find one that sucks look for another.

Not a big deal (Edit: For me), but I had 2 proto regen gears in the same run, and consecutive rooms as well. 1/468 I think. Nice job, I wish I had that luck with stuff I'm hunting.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dyras on 2004-06-26 08:56 ]</font>

La Chupacabra-1/2 Azn Ogre KaFKa's Avatar

*grumble*

am i the only one thats had to gone through 50 damned mils to get a demo comet? ;_;

either way, congrats on the luck. now youll have to spend to meseta to match the caseal wtih the wep

In a sense, my innocence is over

Congrats it took me 4 Mils to find my Demo, but i prefer the Twin Blaze me RAmar can use it

Double Cannon.
    That what true power is.