I seem to be a little stuck on the Arkz quest "Intruder!" versus Saligun. I set bunches of monsters in front of her, but with her 3 move she charges right past them and kills me. Any cards anyone would recommend to help me whip Saligun's rear end?

Low cost monsters to block her path, while you situate your self further away from her. But if you have Virus Card, you could hold off on the low cost monsters and focus on taking out her weapons.

Actually who do you use against her?

The first time I tried using Break, and then Endu the second time, if you mean Story Characters.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tactician7777 on 2004-06-25 10:50 ]</font>

The S is for Strange.....

Use Rufina, she has the most hp so that should help you last longer, have some cheap creatures and a few strong ones like hildebear or morfos to damage her items quickly

On 2004-06-25 15:32, joncushing wrote:
    Use Rufina, she has the most hp so that should help you last longer, have some cheap creatures and a few strong ones like hildebear or morfos to damage her items quickly
    Thanks for the SC tip, but Morfos would be impossible to summon without the variable of rhe Dice Bonus in that mission.

EDIT: I won, but it went right down to the wire. 1 HP each, then I Zonded her butt.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tactician7777 on 2004-06-26 07:19 ]</font>

Straight jackets are all the rage this season. RavenTW's Avatar

The 2-4 dice roll almost makes you want to use low-cost creatures, but then there's her Low-cost halfguard. You'll need some Hildebears and pray you get a 4 on your first turn. She'll always equip Red Saber when she gets four AP, which takes all her AP, but has YET ANOTHER L-cost Halfguard. It took me a while to realize Hildebears are a neccesity, or S Reds if you Dice+1.

I managed to knock her with Hyze, his AP assist helps deal even more damage, and if you add some action cards like Slash or Chaotic Attack, Hildebears can take her Saber out in one hit (if she doesn't guard, which she likely will).

Anyway, congrats on knocking her. Now you get to take on Silfer's ever annoying Dagger deck (was pwning her butt...then I realized Deck loop was off), and then you get the "Backup" quest. Grrr....

Why must the cooler team get the more annoying missions?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RavenTW on 2004-06-28 10:49 ]</font>
    Nope, no pictures here. Move along.

Thanks, but I think Hunters and Arkz are equally cool.