Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Sonic Team news page

The laboratory has obtained enough data to compile a VR simulation of Gal Da Val Island. The new system is known as VES.

In addition to the existing VR Spaceship and VR Temple, every location on Gal Da Val Island has been reproduced faithfully, right down to the enemies. This makes for a tough quest!

At the end of each area, of course, an enormous boss appears! In order to reach the boss, as well as defeat it, co-operation with your teammates will be indispensable.

A rank will be gained after completing the mission, based on number of enemies destroyed, time taken to complete the mission, and number of team fatalities. Use all your knowledge and skills to aim for a high rank!

Oh? It seems a secret is hidden in the VR system as well! It seems to be linked to a secret faction inside the laboratory, conspiring with a certain organisation...

There are multiple ways to complete the quest, but please enjoy the battle that never ends!

Hurray. Not only do we get a romp through Episode II, but also a healthy dollop of plot information as well.

Old Man

Nice.

I am sensing a possibility of Parasitic Gene: Flow or Red Ring! Nah, thats probably just me wishing it would happen. ;_; This is gonna be cool. =P

very interesting!
    another reason to play online for me..
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Must fix credit card problems... NOW! *drools*
    *drools some more*
    "Get me a towel" (Bart Simpson)
    God, please let there be at least a dozen crimson assasins on the way to that there temple boss.
    *drools to death*

SWEEEET this quest is coming in just 4 more days on the 29th (in Japan, which means it'll be a little earlier even for us)!!! Awww Sonic Team loves us~~~!

The Tooth Fairy

Nice, some additions are finally made after the release of Episode 2 challenge.
    I think its needed, since many items still have to be released. I hope this time its Black Ring, and maybe something else.
    But then again, Mop Up, Endless Nightmare and Lost whatever item are still missing in Episode 2.
    And i do hope they will get a release, since
    A. Many items need to be released, and
    B. There are quests that need more amounts of certain enemies for rare hunting.

But i think if Red Ring/Parasitic Gene Flow should be aviable through a quest, then by Lost whatever item in ruins and Lost whatever item in Seabed.
    But we will see...

yes, there needs to be a temple quest with lots of assassins. all others are covered by famitsu.

there doesnt need to be a GDV style quest, tower covers those. and there are too many gees as is.

Spaceship needs lots of delsabers and baranz that can actually drop rares ;_;

and yesh, of course the items need to be released.

Man, I need to buy another Gamecube so I can play online.

Why isn't this in news page? Neither any of the last news of updates in pso ep1&2&3.
    Im lazy for check babelfished Sonicteam page every day