Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BlueBurst Droogy

Theres a new movie on the front page of gametrailers.com that shows new pictures of the Stern Lux Plateau level. The new screen shots show a part of the level that looks very similar to aspects of forest 1 and 2. Just go over there and see for yourself:
    http://www.gametrailers.com

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

I wasn't impressed. We get a video of a Hunter using a Red Saber and a Flowen's Sword, then the pics that we've seen of the new levels, hooray. I was vainly hoping for even a couple seconds of gameplay of the new stages...

Well I thought it was a good video.

The words were done nicely but honestly... they need more cinematic stuffin there instead... imo
    the trailers are getting weaker for pso. I mean ep3 was sorta bad... like the opening movie... no cinematic like ep2 and ep1... ep2 had the nice cool shot of olga flow lying on the seabed floor. ep1 had dark falz blowing up the central dome.

On 2004-06-26 12:34, Nites wrote:
    The words were done nicely but honestly... they need more cinematic stuffin there instead... imo
    the trailers are getting weaker for pso. I mean ep3 was sorta bad... like the opening movie... no cinematic like ep2 and ep1... ep2 had the nice cool shot of olga flow lying on the seabed floor. ep1 had dark falz blowing up the central dome.
    Yea, but look at the PSU trailer - That was just incredible, although it wasn't ingame footage >.<

BlueBurst Droogy

Well I didn't mean to imply it was oscar worthy:P What caught my attention were the shots from the plateau, the side scrolling ones. I never saw that before, that's all.

The Lone Ranger

On 2004-06-26 17:49, Cheeky wrote:
    Well I didn't mean to imply it was oscar worthy:P What caught my attention were the shots from the plateau, the side scrolling ones. I never saw that before, that's all.
    Same thing for me as well.

On 2004-06-26 11:24, Arislan wrote:
    I wasn't impressed. We get a video of a Hunter using a Red Saber and a Flowen's Sword, then the pics that we've seen of the new levels, hooray. I was vainly hoping for even a couple seconds of gameplay of the new stages...
    Arislan are you sure it was a Red Saber?
    Looked more like a kaladbolg to me

Addiction-er of PSO

Meh... what matters is that we've actually seen the 3D model versions of the stages. Sure there's no actual gameplay, but that'd be kinda giving it away wouldn't it? ... but who knows.

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

You may be right, I have yet to see a Red Saber, and it looked a little thin to be a Kalad, but it may very well just have been the poor quality of the video that made me think so.