Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    The hope of the great beyond

In this fourm i want all of the things that would make a pso game cool. I would think that theiving would be a cool ability. No not scamming. And the only way to get it up would to keep practicing this skill on other ppl.

Thieving? That's much more medieval... and besides, you "work" for the government. Are you really going to go around stealing? I personally like most of the things the way they are. The one thing I would change is making hunters and rangers magical abilities weaker, to make forces more unique. Also add "penalties" for say a ranger using a sword or saber. It alows for classes to be more unique.

make characters more customizable, maybe if you do good you could unlock a feature that allows you to create you own costume, maybe add like throwing knive that you could buy from the item shop that you would keep in your belt and see on screen, and if you have a handgun like have it in a holder on your leg or something if it is not being used, i dont know, this good be a fan boy dreaming, theres so much stuff that good be added that would make it cooler, but then if that happened you might lose the PSO feel, *come to think of it i lost alot of it when i played ep3 its fun, but come on...CARDS? CARDS? what was sega thinking! they screwed the last game in the trilogy to make the whole thing suck! honestly sega hasn't been very smart in the past, especially back in the old days. anyway, i dont wanna start a thing with everybody yelling at me, so im gonna go finish my m&ms experiment, and chill out, im a little worked up due to...

She broke my heart

A pet system! And no, i'm not talking about mags. I'm talking about a tamed monster that would follow you around. Youd feed it, and it would give you items on certain occasions. It would be fun!

A jump button.

The hope of the great beyond

i would also think that real time batle would look cooler. like... different moves
    current pso...*attack* *attack*
    the pso i wish could be a reality..jab slash stab stab uppercut.

Server monitoring by undercover cop users.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Even_Jin on 2004-06-27 16:23 ]</font>

On 2004-06-27 16:22, Even_Jin wrote:
    Server monitoring by undercover cop users.
    Ba Bing.

That and the Pet System would be nice... Sol Dimenian Partner! Yay!

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Customary AWESOME Title Solstis's Avatar

The ability to kill NPCs with your own hands.

MOME!

On 2004-06-27 16:06, Bradicus wrote:
    A jump button.
    yes, we need a jump button, though the question is. What would we need it for? I guess another thing that would be cool would be like roll thing that would allow you to dodge or something....*sigh* anyway...my hearts broken, i cant think really at the moment.