Sweet loving psycho horror

Yeah -_- I feel retarded. I'm going to be converting all my stuff to another memory card, losing my character data but keeping my items. Unfortunately I have no way of transferring over Disks, since they have already been used on the character. I'll be a lvl One FOnewm and a lvl one HUmar.. I really only care about my FOnewm for now, but I'm just worried no one will give me any techs. Of course you can't use all of them from the beginning, but eventually I'll be able to use them. If you're ready any of my other posts, I messed up the online Access code, forever dooming my games apart. As of now I can play Ep. III online only, but tonight I am going to transfer items from my memory card with all my data to a new character on another memory card. Hope I make sense >< Anyways, if anyone can go online and kind of help me get used to having a low low character (Help me level a bit, ne?) I'd really appreciate it. Just PM me or reply here, and I hope someone will help. Apologies for sounding retarded.

Also - I don't want to hear anyone complaining about how I am cheating the game. I earned my way up there to getting legit techs (Besides Grants and Megid..Never found them. Like. Ever) so I'm just trying to speed up the process of getting back my old characters.

Thanks.

I believe this belongs under the trades section.

Besides, you won'tbe able to use level 30 disks at level one. It would take forever. I also don't think people will just give the disks away. I'd help you if I was online but I ain't, so sorry.

La Chupacabra-1/2 Azn Ogre KaFKa's Avatar

although this might get a flame or two, why dont you just go into the current "NOOB" ship/block and ask for 30 techs. you'll get them eventually, so that's one way to get them...

The S is for Strange.....

I would help you but unfortunatly im also offline, i have no BBA and there is no tv screen near the modem so even if i had a BBA i wouldnt have a screen to play on lol

try the salvation army on weekends for some freebies?
    http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...1685&forum=2&2
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

On 2004-06-29 18:48, Dhylec wrote:
    try the salvation army on weekends for some freebies?
    http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...1685&forum=2&2
    Wow, i totally forgot about that. Yeah, the list of things is huge for that. You'll find what you need there for sure.