Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

I was reading a thread on gamefaqs and Ah king, the guy with the gc pso trial site posted and answered some questions concerning the trial heres some of them:

1. What's the music like in the new stages? Any chance you could record it and send me the recording, so I can go out and distribute it?
    A1. Only the new stages have new music. hohoho... i think i can't record them for you.
    2. Can you keep more items in your inventory? How about in the check room?
    A2. my friend told me that you can keep 200 item in bank, but i haven't checked it. inventory is still 30.
    3. Can you confirm or deny the rumors that you don't drop your weapon when you die?
    A3. When you die, you won't drop weapon and $. however, if no one revive you and u go back city, you will lose all your $ on hand. >_<
    4. Anything else new whatsoever you'd like to ramble on about? I'm starved for info. If you meet any english-speaking people online, please encourage them to post here, or get in contact with mamak-int, or something!
    A4. Most of them are Japanese, and the trial version only can select Japanese. ^.^

The GC controller keyboard isn't well. I always press wrong button (maybe i suck).
    Special Weapon item is red color. So, if you find it in mazes, just go pick it ASAP.

terrible news for legitimate roleplayers who want to be thieves

Mercenary for Hire

I think it's great news.And how are you suppose to roleplay getting your weapon back,that you "roleplayed" finding for hours,when the thief steals it,and disconnects from the game??quite a roleplay there.....really,99% of steals in DC PSO had nothing to do with roleplaying,and it only encouraged people finding ways to PK.You roleplay with someone whith what's in the game rules and possibilities,not with a jerk who goes around killing people just to annoy them and steal their weapon.There is no PK in regular PSO and Battle Mode is there for that.

Well it took them awhile to figure out, to not make the equiped weapon drop when you die. Evan when they were developing PSO version 1, they should of realized the dangers of it. Anyways, I think that this is good news.
    Nothing is impossible

A Good Read >>>

Adding a weapon drop was a good thing IMO. It made you more wary of who you play with and it was usually the best sign of how a player was (whether they left it or took it).

I agree, this is a cool feature. Although you do unequip your weapon when you die (as I found to my cost when I telepiped back into a busy room full of enemies and kicked away at them!)

M.

only the players who suck think this is a cool feature...

Homedoggy G-Funk

Yes faceless, I'm sure you just love to equip your best weapons and let them people PK you. It must really make you happy.

Ok, cue in 3... 2... 1.

BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YA'LL CAN'T DO CRAP TO US!

Ah man... No weapon drop AND trading screens? looks like no more theives to take our hard earned weapons. I'm liking this new version the more I hear about it.
    and Faceless, stop whining that you can't jack our weapons anymore. there's no telling how many weapons you've must have stolen, but judging from your attitude, you at least stole some. Jeez, immature theives is what I hate the most. If you want good weapons, ask for some, trade for some, find some, you know, go find a weapon dealer or something.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mag_Launcher on 2002-06-07 01:37 ]</font>

Chao Abuser

hmmm.... mixed views here... the initial idea of weapon drops is a good idea. it gives players an incentive not to die. and even though i am a passionate hater of theives, in some strange way i do like the idea of "roleplaying theives". it gives players an online personality (or unpopularity, you chose). but since the arrival of PKers it has become somewhat "bad". i stopped playing online for about 6 months when the PKer community began to make their mark.