View Poll Results: weird topic i know but a few of my freinds have left becuase of these reasons, wondering if anyone e

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • You see other leave so you follow the crowd

2 9.52%
  • the rising use of cheap decks i.e machine low cost

6 28.57%
  • tired of getting fsod every day

0 0%
  • got boring/other games to play

11 52.38%
  • only a temoprary thing in the 1st place.

1 4.76%
  • dont want to get addicted so you go now!

0 0%
  • just leave causei feel like it.

1 4.76%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Ultima

weird topic i know but a few of my freinds have left becuase of these reasons, wondering if anyone else has same thoughts on what you hate about this game.

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

I haven't been online for over a month now, and only played a few rounds offline. Way burnt ou on the game at the moment, but I still find it fun. I think the final straw behind me taking a vacation on it was the fact that I somehow managed to corrupt the online portion of my character (froze while trading a card online, guess the game din't like that), so I'm back to a 1/1 guy with a bunch of cards.

I tried playing online a couple times after the tourney, and just got cursed out for being a Noob basher, being 1/1 and beating the snot out of people. WTF am I supposed to do?

In any case, I'll be back eventually. Be great if they made an Ep 3 PC, I'd just combine it with Blue Burst and go with it that way. ::shrug::

EP.3 is fun but i get bored after about 1 match. I fi was online it would be better.

I played ep3 trial from last summer after stopped play on january february with final version.

6 - 8 months is a lot for a game episode 1 & 2 is different game can play it years without be real bored but for me episode 3 now is really boring : PPP

Its dancer's fault. And the FSODers.

Actually, the game got to me. I'm starting to play PSOX again, but I have some more things I have to do in PSO3 still. I'll probably go to PSO3 again really soon.

CLv 98
    92% cards
    Never going to hit GOD
    Wanting LORD again
    Was 59 KING

I'm waiting til lord and making a new character or something, I dunno.. boring now

Batteries Not Included

Ep3 got a tad boring for me, but I've had such a long break from it, I want to play it again.The thing is, it's time consuming raising 11 characters Ep1&2, but it depends on what my online friends wanna do that determines whether we play what episode, and they mostly play ep1&2, so I join them

(Reply regards both Ep1+2 and Ep3)

I realized that both Ep1+2 and Ep3 just wasn't worth paying $9/mo anymore. Besides that, no matter how hard I tried, My friends always surpassed me. I think they take the game waaaay too seriously. (Nono, not you, Hucasts_rock, but I think you might know who i'm talking about.) And everyone uses the same weapons and same stuff. There's no variety among players anymore. If I want to use a rifle-type item, i'll use a goddamn rifle-type item. Get those Charge Vulcans+ 15 out of my face! And hey, I happen to like putting a few high costs in my decks thankyouverymuch.

I probably won't be on any more MMORPGs until PSU comes around (or if I can find a good free RO client), which could be a long time. BB would only keep me busy for about an hour before I realize it's just the same game with slightly different graphics and a few new quests. I'm not paying 80 bucks to import a remix. I'm hoping when PSU comes around, it will be a much more balanced and unique game, and not one of the 6000 PSO remixes that already exist. Ep3 was fun for a while... maybe a month. But it was more of a spinoff than an actual game. Balance will inspire me to play more.

As for right now, I have Animal Crossing to work on. I also got MM Anniversary collection, which should keep me busy for a nice long time. I should also go finish up Final Fantasy 5 (Anthology release) and try to endure my way through Phantasy Star 3. I'll have plenty to do this summer, trust me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DruidMettool on 2004-07-05 17:50 ]</font>

for me... i think i am just tired of the whole PSO thing... been playing since DC days, and still looking at the same weapons, same monsters, same thing everyday , just a different day. No point to really lv up anymore (not like you can experience different stuffs after lv155 aside from a few extra stat).

EP3... still the samething over again from ep1+2, they only change the soup but the medicine didnt change... PSU defintely going to bring me back thou, something 100% new for once.

On 2004-07-05 18:50, SolRiver wrote:
    for me... i think i am just tired of the whole PSO thing... been playing since DC days, and still looking at the same weapons, same monsters, same thing everyday , just a different day. No point to really lv up anymore (not like you can experience different stuffs after lv155 aside from a few extra stat).

EP3... still the samething over again from ep1+2, they only change the soup but the medicine didnt change...
    I'll just quote that instead of posting it myself...lol