Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PRE-ORDER MANIA

Queen of Xtreme

Ok, I have 2 more important questions about importing. 1st, if we import the KB as well, will it be in Japanese, or English. I dont know any japanese and i dont want a japanese KB. Second, what isp's will the GC version run with. I know with PSO on DC AOL wouldnt work, so will it work now, or what???

Dark Jedi Gundam Pilot

From looking at the keyboard it has both Japanese and English letters on it. I think. I definitely know I saw QWERTY on the upper right section of the letters.

Queen of Xtreme

Well if u saw those letters on the right side, then that KB must be backwards, cause WERTY is on the left side of my KB. I just hope you are right. Backwards or not, i just wanna be able 2 know what letters i would be typing. Now does any1 know anything about the isp's this time around???

On 2002-06-05 12:31, QueenBee wrote:
    Well if u saw those letters on the right side, then that KB must be backwards, cause WERTY is on the left side of my KB. I just hope you are right. Backwards or not, i just wanna be able 2 know what letters i would be typing. Now does any1 know anything about the isp's this time around???
    IGN said you can connect from outside of jpn and the setup doesn't use the whole dricas thing, although they didn't say how it would work (I assume the same way as US pso v2). I also understand that it's pretty easy to set up the isp.

Queen of Xtreme

RBF, i never went online when i got my import of V2, so i dont really understand. Could u elaborate a little more. So r u sayin AOL would work now??? Im confused

I doubt AOL would work. I think any ISP that supports pure dialup networking style connection, which isn't AOL since you need to use their software to connect, should work just fine.
    Creator of Tethealla, Administrator of Ephinea.

Queen of Xtreme

Well that fuckin sux, i cancelled my other isp. Shit. Well guess ill have 2 get another. So Wata, do u know if the KB is in english as well??? Oh and also Wata, what are u planning on doing about importing. R u gonna get everything or save some cash and not get everything???

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: QueenBee on 2002-06-05 12:48 ]</font>

On 2002-06-05 12:46, QueenBee wrote:
    So Wata, do u know if the KB is in english as well??? Oh and also Wata, what are u planning on doing about importing. R u gonna get everything or save some cash and not get everything???
    Don't know. I already ordered everything. I ordered the Modem+Game+Keyboard already. When BBA comes out or is available for pre-order, I will order that too.
    Creator of Tethealla, Administrator of Ephinea.

Oh, I LOVE NCSX.

I ordered PSO V2 a week after it came out, and it arrived 3 days after I purchased it. It took the whole day to set it up right, but with the thanks of Wata my dear, I got online..

Man this is going to cost a LOT for me...

60 for the Game (estimate)
    35 for BBA (estimate)
    10 to mod my cube(estimate)
    60(?!?!) for the KB (estimate)
    20 or so for shipping..
    -----------------------------------
    185.00 about. So I should start saving now..

Actually... lucky for me my Birthday is Aug. 3rd so my Bday money will more than cover PSO! Yay!

Queen of Xtreme

Yeah, that 60 bucks 4 a damn KB is alot. It better be able 2 cook or clean or something.