Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Finally back with posting, and I'd like to start with OMG ENGLAND BEAT ARGENTINA!! O_O For the first time since 1966. ^_^;

*party poppers all over the place*

Hehehe, go us for a change! This is revenge for 1998! ^_^;

(and yes, I know I stole SaitoH's smilie! It was for a good cause!) ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: IceBlink on 2002-06-07 06:27 ]</font>

Welcome back my..ice-bound friend.

Glad your back..

As for England beating Argentina. You do realise that, the next time, Argentina is soooo going to kick England's ass, right?

XD
    Look, he did it again.

Well, they already beat us twice! We won for a change! ^_^;

This should be a good oppotunity for me to go get drunk or something. o_O

Hehe, did you see the looks on the Argentinian fans faces just before the end ... I wonder how many fouls they actually managed to cram into 90 minutes though (I lost count by the end of the first half)

And uhhh... welcome back IceBlink ^_^

come on england come on england we won what a game, england played soooooooooooo well, i mean it taken us since 1966 but we done it and beckham redemption is now complete with 1998 totally gone.

oh as for the fouls 21 england, 20 argentina. 1 yellow cards to argentina, 2 yellow cards england. 5 shots on target for argentina, 9 on target for england. 7 shots wide for both teams.

so there is a few stats for u. and there was 2 min of injury time in each half.

ENGLAND ENGLAND

With the chances we had, it really should have been 3-0. Owen+Sheringham, pffft...

Anyway, we won!

I dont know nothing about the Cup, I gotta ask the 3 Americans that watched it what happened.

But seriosuly, I used to play soccer for awhile, I was pretty good too, I was a Mid-Fielder.
    Orange Hand. CZ-75b.

Saiyan Grand Master

I don't care, Ice said there's a reason to get drunk.. whooohoooooooo!!! I wanted the same result with the NBA when Kings went against the Lakers but it didnt' happen. Good game though.

On 2002-06-07 13:03, Dangerous55 wrote:
    I dont know nothing about the Cup, I gotta ask the 3 Americans that watched it what happened.

But seriosuly, I used to play soccer for awhile, I was pretty good too, I was a Mid-Fielder.
    It's FOOTBALL, dammit! NOT soccer!!!

Gaaaaaah..... americans...

Saiyan Grand Master

Toma'to, Tomatoe....if an American said Football then he'd be talking about quarterbacks and that kind of stuff so he has to say soccer to clarify his point. I know, don't even start with "Why is it Football if the foot hardly touches it?"..I don't know, we're the ones who allowed Richard Simmons to exist from Stem Celling so hope that explains everything. n_n