PSO nevar forget.

Not sure if this is the right forum (should it go in MQIS?), but...

I know it's been said on these boards that the drop rate reduction only applies to PSO Plus and PSOX, but I'm beginning to seriously wonder if the original US version doesn't also have it, because a friend of mine who item stacks has killed three straight Nar Lilies in Hard, offline, 1 in caves, 2 in temple (Skyly, so 87.5% chance of a Last Survivor) and gotten, in order, a Knight/Power--, a Trifluid, and a Difluid. (For the record, she hasn't seen any other rare drops either for almost 2 weeks.)

But then I'm puzzled, because we got a Sange online off a Mil Lily in a game I made when I sure as hell was stacking and I know she was too. I'm sure she has the US version of PSOGC and not Plus, since she doesn't have the Tower quests/etc. offline (she's always bugging me to do them so she can get my Yellowboze drops on them) And I haven't seen any rare drops at all since the Sange either.

So... are we on to something strange here, or are we just in a rut of colossally bad luck? Anyone have any sort of hard evidence one way or the other for PSOGC US?

Just bad luck. Even legit players have a tough time with somewhat common drops (one person took ~13 Hildeblues for a Cure/Shock {a 7/8 chance}, and never found it. They did trade for it online though).

Just bad luck.