Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hey, I'm 56K and it loaded fast for me...
    I don't care how bad that pic (of the Double Cannon) is, it's the best pic Ive seen... I wish they'd un-ban it!

Take ur lavis blades and joint parts, and then download one of the newly available used-to-be japanese only offline quests... look for a tekker or alternatively a npc named oswald. Im not sure if it works, havent tried it myself since im still tryin to get lavis blades, heard it from an importer.

I'll try that and tell you if it works. Oswald is in the Central Dome Fire Swirl quest, just so you know.

P.S. that sig is far too large.

downloaded the central dome fire swirl quest, i still need to get a lavis blades tho. If anyone has a spare or can give me one let me know in a post i made in the trade section.
    o im not sure about the tekker in the quest, try taking the joint parts and the L.blades to him without going near the glory of the past. im sure its gonna be oswald that does it. if at all...

On 2002-06-08 18:01, Yosho wrote:
    56K users DIE!!!!!! >_<, no im just kidding
    Yeah you better be............

I tried taking my Lavis Blades and Joint Parts to Oswald in Ultimate AND Normal, and it didn't work in either of them... But I never thought to try the tekker. Are you sure it's in this quest?

I've heard people in the lobby saying that Double Cannon is un-banned. I am not sure if this is true or not, because I haven't seen any Double Cannon online. But I certainly hope this is true. If anyone know, please post. Thanks.

Im not sure if its in this quest.. like i said i still need to get my own lavis blades...
    but it is the only downloadable offline quest with a tekker.
    Otherwise my only suggestion is to c if it can be done in one of the 2 new online ones;
    garons treachory and the rappy one. It might be possible to get it in one of those, since they dont seem to give u anything for finishing them.

Just so you know, you can get a Heart of Poumn (Hunewearl only claw wep) from Garon's Treachery and Rappy Festival. I still haven't tried talking to the tekker, so I'll try that next... Then on to more searching...