Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    No...I didn't spell it wrong.

Yes...before you go flaming, pointing and laughing at me cause i'm a newbie, I have a couple of questions...

1. Will all of the additions in the GC PSO (Episodes 1+2) be included in the XBOX version?
    2. What's this with HUmars being useless now in Episodes 1+2?
    3. I didn't get version 2 because I was really cheap (and because before I even considered it 30 year old couch potatoes hacked in to it) so I know nothing about challenge or battle mode. Can you please explain to me what these are and if they are going to be included in the new versions?
    4. The question that probably has no answer in sight. A release date in the U.S for the XBOX version of PSO (episodes 1+2)

More questions but I forgot them all

P.S.: DON'T FLAME ME!

Oh and will Episodes 1+2 include all of the weps in V.2 as well as new ones?

On 2002-06-08 17:28, Myst wrote:
    Yes...before you go flaming, pointing and laughing at me cause i'm a newbie, I have a couple of questions...

1. Will all of the additions in the GC PSO (Episodes 1+2) be included in the XBOX version?
    2. What's this with HUmars being useless now in Episodes 1+2?
    3. I didn't get version 2 because I was really cheap (and because before I even considered it 30 year old couch potatoes hacked in to it) so I know nothing about challenge or battle mode. Can you please explain to me what these are and if they are going to be included in the new versions?
    4. The question that probably has no answer in sight. A release date in the U.S for the XBOX version of PSO (episodes 1+2)

More questions but I forgot them all

P.S.: DON'T FLAME ME!
    1. it is unknown at this point. but it will probably be the same as GC version but with added vc support

2. they are evening the classes to improve teamwork i assume

3. battle is where u fight 1-3 other players. i dont know how to explain challenge though

4. this fall

On 2002-06-08 17:32, Myst wrote:
    Oh and will Episodes 1+2 include all of the weps in V.2 as well as new ones?
    yes

1. Most likely.
    2. They're not useless, they just had Shifta and Deband taken away from them.
    3. Challenge is where you're pitted into an area of the game with poor supplies and weapons at a low level and must go through switch puzzles and such to make a record time. ?If you get a good enough time, you get rewarded with an s-rank weapon of your choice, with a custom 8-letter name prefix of your shoosing. For example, choose Twin (double saber) and you can name it L337 TWIN or something like that. And battle is pretty much self explanitory. As for these modes being on xbox and GC, it's %100 guaranteed.
    4. Sometime after the release of the xbox live service, or so i've heard...

Thanks guys! A little bit off topic but can you upload your own avatars in this site? How?

On 2002-06-08 18:01, Myst wrote:
    Thanks guys! A little bit off topic but can you upload your own avatars in this site? How?
    No custom avatars. Sorry, be happy with whats there.

How do you get this pictures on the bottom of your sigs?

where you put this "The reason so many people die driving drunk, is because they don't KNOW how to drive drunk..."

go like this:

Code:
    [ img]URLofPIC[/img]
    or
    [img]URLofPIC[/img]
    This is assuming you have a picture you already want on the internet.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rbf2000 on 2002-06-08 18:53 ]</font>

Svm Inimicus Mali

First things first, the weakening of HUmars. They're going to be far from useless (I imagine that they'll keep Resta, which means that they'll be able to use their TP bar as a 'regenerating HP bar', if that makes sense). Pretty much, HUmars won't be the god characters that they used to be. Far from worthless.

Getting a picture in your sig: Upload the picture somewhere as a .jpg or .gif file, then go to the place where you put your sig in in your profile and use:

[img]thisiswhereyouputintheurloftheimage[/img]

Except that the underscore is a space. For my own sanity of posting this, I changed it so it wouldn't be interpreted as real HTML by the computer. For safety's sake, y'know?

Remember that the image size limits are 600 pixels wide by 180 pixels wide, and 35 KB.

Hope I helped! ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kupi on 2002-06-08 18:56 ]</font>