Ok, i'm pretty sure this has been asked before (forgive me)...

I don't own neither an xbox or a gamecube, or a dreamcast... or playstation... i'm pretty much back in the early 90's with my SNES and NES (yay FF3 and paperboy!!). Anyhow, I plan on getting both the gamecube and xbox soon, but i'm getting the xbox first.

Everyone has said that GC pso is gonna have new levels, new chars.. etc.. will xbox have this?? or will it just be a better looking version 2?

thank you
    -a.

you mean you joined a pso forum without ever playin pso?

and xbox pso will probably be identical to the cube version but with VC support

On 2002-06-08 21:04, X-thirteen wrote:
    you mean you joined a pso forum without ever playin pso?

and xbox pso will probably be identical to the cube version but with VC support

I see no harm in someone joining this forum without ever playing PSO so long as it is to ask questions and learn things about it to start off less-than-clueless...

As for Gamecube PSO games versus X-box ones, I'd imagine they'd be similar, with perhaps a few minor differences such as the voice communication on the X-box. Reverting back to Ver. 2 would be foolish, since the X-box is so vastly superior in terms of hardware. No game company is going to pass up on making the game more enticing on a newer, stronger system.

hmm.. my previous post totally disappeared. Anyhow, did use to own a dreamcast, and a playstation, and all that good stuff. and i did invest 700+ hours on both pso v1 and v2

but i traded in all my consoles and games to buy art supplies

On 2002-06-08 21:17, g0th_gUrL wrote:
    hmm.. my previous post totally disappeared. Anyhow, did use to own a dreamcast, and a playstation, and all that good stuff. and i did invest 700+ hours on both pso v1 and v2

but i traded in all my consoles and games to buy art supplies
    oooo ok. i thought u meant u never owned any of the systems.