Are HP materials worth using? I mean they only add 2 hp.

Yes, they don't affect the usage of any other material. Anyways those HP materials add up even if it is only two.

Batteries Not Included

HP materials are extrememly helpful for forces, since they have low HP. It's also helpful that any character has a little more HP to keep them alive.

zoiby want balloon! zoiby want balloon now!

whether or not you get knocked down when you take a hit is determined by hp, so more hp is always a good thing. every class should be able to use (that is, should be unless i'm wrong) 125 hp mats. hp mats are counted separately from all other mat types, including tp mats. use 'em when you find 'em!

a little anecdote...when i was a n00b i traded 50 hp mats for a bunch of grinders, not knowing at the time that hp mats weren't added in with my normal mat total. it was a few weeks later that i learned, on this site, that hp mats were counted separately. man i felt dumb.

Well of course materials are worth it! They help your char by bringing up your base of stats. I couldn't use my g-bomma's claw when I first started my HUmar. Even if its not HP material , as stated above, it's still good.

In a sense, my innocence is over

this has got to be one of the dumbest questions ive heard, yes they are usefull. They dont take up material usage and yes it only 2 but 125 and its 250, oh yes good old school maths how i dont miss thee

Humans : 125 HP mats and a total of 250 for all other materials. For example, you could use 100 Power mats, 40 Luck mats, 100 Evasion mats, and 10 Defense mats, that total is 250, therefore, u cannot use n e more mats. HP is in it's own separate catagory.

Newmans and Androids : 125 HP mats and a total of 150 for all other mats. (downside of them seeing they can regenerate TP/HP.)