Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
    So happily unsatisfied

Just found out about this game today. I looked at a small preview they had of the game at work, and it looked pretty good.

Anyone have any more information on the game? All I really know is that it seems to be a cell-shaded RPG.

There's a review of it at http://www.igngc.com

I am hungry for RPGs, so I will surely get this one.

Wow Thats for GC? Dang, Maybe meh Buddy is smarter than he looks preordering it... o0;

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Yeah, I have been tracking this game long before its Japan release. IGN has a bunch of info and movies about it and reviews (US and Japan) have been very good. I kinda hoped it would be GC first original exclusive RPG but Namco decided to screw Nintendo over and made it non-exclusive in Japan. Bet it will be the same here too.

Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

Got MY pre-order in.
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.

On 2004-07-11 19:43, Tingle wrote:
    Wow Thats for GC? Dang, Maybe meh Buddy is smarter than he looks preordering it... o0;
    It is for PS2 in Japan.

I've heard some pretty good things about this game as well. I drove to Gamestop ysterday and reserved it. I am also placing an order online for Sudeki.

God, I've pre-ordered this game and I pick it up in two days.........aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

I've been waiting for this game about 3 weeks, a month total but I didn't start counting until three weeks ago.

Man, I just want it so bad......I seriously need to play this to put me in a good mood.

On 2004-07-11 20:38, Skett wrote:
    Yeah, I have been tracking this game long before its Japan release. IGN has a bunch of info and movies about it and reviews (US and Japan) have been very good. I kinda hoped it would be GC first original exclusive RPG but Namco decided to screw Nintendo over and made it non-exclusive in Japan. Bet it will be the same here too.
    IGN said it'll stay exclusive in the US. It won't be on PS2 in America... according to them. Our box still says only for Gamecube. It sucks for US and Japanese GC owners, tho, because in Japan, PS2 owners get a free copy of Tales of Phantasia with it. I want that...
    I want Tales of Symphonia more tho!!! I'd have pre-ordered it (and gotten that free nifty art book ) but I don;t have money... until I get paid Thursday.

On 2004-07-13 17:07, Innervision wrote:

IGN said it'll stay exclusive in the US. It won't be on PS2 in America... according to them. Our box still says only for Gamecube. It sucks for US and Japanese GC owners, tho, because in Japan, PS2 owners get a free copy of Tales of Phantasia with it. I want that...
    It is supposed to be exclusive but these days, especially with Cube exclusives, it means nothing to have "only for" on the box.

Wait, the game is coming out so soon? Crap, I don't even have any money. I got so caught up in the new portables that I forgot about the release date!