Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    And Your Bird Can Sing

Those who murdered Daniel Pearl made this video. It's a disturbing insight into the enemy we face in the War On Terrorism. Any reasonable person should be outraged that such a cruel deed was visited upon an innocent man.

His crime ? He was a Jew.

Apparently, his killers saw his Jewish heritage as reason enough to execute him.

It's hard to imagine how anyone could be so cruel.

Warning: This is a propaganda video made by a radical Islamist group. The film is also graphic.

Link : http://www.prohosters.com/pearl/

Note to Moderator(s): feel free to edit/delete the topic if the link is deemed too graphic for the forum.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BaronLaw on 2002-06-09 16:11 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BaronLaw on 2002-06-09 16:15 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BaronLaw on 2002-06-09 16:25 ]</font>

OMG, that is low and cruel. 'Nuff said.

what exactly is on this video??? i started to watch it a few hours ago but then i stopped it when i realized i might see something bloody.

At the end, it has words which can't be read. But in the backround, they're holding .............his head.

ohmygod, i dont wanna watch.

i was about to watch....then after what 00JOE said...nevermind x.x

It's not bloody but it's sick to see it. I pressed the x right when I saw it. I feel really bad for the family.

ok <deep breath> i'm gonna be brave and watch it. brb (if i'm not by then in the corner of my room in a fetal position)

Sadly even after event's like this people in america still support radical fundamentalist Islamic groups such as Islamic Jihad, Hesbala, Hammas, and the Al-Aqsa Martyr's Brigade. YAY!

Those terrorists are sick. Worst of all, they are giving Muslims around the world a bad name.