Here is the link

http://www.geocities.com/digitalbiohazard/

i still do not have dolor b so be on the lookout

and i dont have photoshop so shut up. lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: agenevil on 2004-07-19 18:24 ]</font>

oops. looks like we DIDNT get the cool caelum and molae. Caelum is missing the corners and molae had traps.... also, dolor has traps. so ignore those 3. bad assumptions. you know what they say, ass (out of) u (and) me

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: agenevil on 2004-07-21 07:25 ]</font>

I think Mortis Fons A doesn't have any traps...or is it B that doesn't have any traps...anyway, I think that's the differences between the Fonses. And, sorry for not being able to help you at all with your other question, I don't have nearly as many maps as you do...

ok. turns out morgue B is called morgue A, so there are two morgue a's. morgue b is the dark morgue. I assume it has traps, I haven't actually done it with a bot yet.
    I will put maps links up here ASAP, I have to load them real fast.

Too bad 'Ravum Aedas Sacra' (for its awesome sound track) and the Final area '???'(Pollux-Castor stage, for the beautifull misterious sunset background) arent selectable

Unlike the PSOW maps, you can read these! Good job!

On 2004-07-16 08:50, agenevil wrote:

and i dont have photoshop so shut up. lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: agenevil on 2004-07-19 18:24 ]</font>
    plus psow didnt have the just offline maps... they had them for each quest. i am still trying to figure out when they unlock, does anybody know this?

Are these all the maps for offline multimode? I'm glad if it is, as I only have about 6 maps, and they're getting boring. I haven't unlocked more yet! Does it depend on missions done on 1 player or CLvl?

You get more stages by playing through Story mode, you unlock stages for how far you are in each story, for example, I am only at Morgue Raid Arkz side, and I am doing Brief rest Hunter side, and have about 12 maps.