Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

*wets pants*

New Weapons... MORE BATTLE MODES?!? Hopefully.

On 2002-06-10 19:20, Cube wrote:
    *wets pants*

Ya know why he wet his pants? Cause he know my suit RAmar will kick ass in battle. WhooHoo!

But seriosuly, all this new stuff is getting me determined to save up cash.
    Orange Hand. CZ-75b.

I know Dangerous, I just put mine in lay-a-way. I should have it out by August.

Jonny 5 is alive !

this sounds even better than I thought...do you think it is safe to pre order the import of PSO GC Bundle with the modem and Keyboard ? Or do I have the chance of being screwed by sega and it not working on my US modded Cube along with the account info? ... Im stuck what should I do import or wait ?

I'd import from a reliable site....less than two months left.

Soul Assassin

4 chars per card?!?! Fo Shizzle ma nizzle!! Ay i remember hearin summin about lockin your chars with some kinda password is that still true??

Dark Jedi Gundam Pilot

Awesome post! I loved that so much. I'm glad my isp got fixed. x-x!

A Good Read >>>

My pleasure fellas/felines (?).

Oh, and how could I not point this bit out (being a huge battle and challenge more fan):

Dengeki: What about new play modes? We've heard about a special challenge mode?

Hata-san: The trial version will feature only one challenge in the 'challenge mode.' Likewise, the special 'battle mode' will have only one battle. Those modes will be expanded upon considerably in the finished version.
    <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GhoStar on 2002-06-12 18:06 ]</font>

Uh, he means that there's going to be more battles/challenges than the Trial, it doesn't mean they're going to add more than what v2 had, sheesh. And if you people play challenge, I want to be included, dammit, because I want S-rank weps, and don't be givin me shit if I use my RAmar! OR my RAmarl.

A Good Read >>>

Uh, he means that there's going to be more battles/challenges than the Trial, it doesn't mean they're going to add more than what v2 had, sheesh.
    Yes it does. He's saying they've heard of a Special Challenge mode. Then he comments on the challenge mode available in the Trial Version. Anyone can tell that...

Oh, and everyone knows you were a cheater in V2 so I wouldn't blame them for not wanting to play with you in Challenge mode.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GhoStar on 2002-06-13 04:42 ]</font>