Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I bet the mods don't particularly like it either.

AFPSOW

Well I think the little peon is evil, just look what he did to this poor thread! It's stretched all to hell and back because of all his stupid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'s!

*smacks Se7en* Dammit, assmonger, no one cares if you're friend is going online. Not only is this in the wrong forum, but no one cares.

No one is afraid of anyone in a damned video game. Okay, we have this thing, it's called real life. In real life, we don't quake in our boots whenever someone in a videogame goes online to play it. We don't quake in our boots with fear when that person's friend posts a 'warning' to others of that game. We don't quake when he uses lame ass little peon threats and insults other people's websites, because he can't defend himself any better.

Ass.

PSO Vet

it was just a joke "ass" and yes i do have one of those real life things and i like it alot. oh yeah dont fuck with me lady allright? im not the one to piss off =)

in response to sven or whatever his/her name is.......

who wants some pic's of dead lab rats XD

oh and by the way....your making yourself look like an ass....looks like someone needs some </attention> *hands sven baby bottle* now someone spank him,or beat the living poo poo outta him

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mexican_Tediz_MK2 on 2002-06-11 23:30 ]</font>

PSO Vet

ugh......i dont like nerds trying to act cool jesus knows i dont so why do they allways bother me lord? well ok whatever...ur all gay anyways and no im not a ass only a ass when a dick head starts shit with me

AFPSOW

On 2002-06-11 23:24, Se7en_reborn wrote:
    it was just a joke "ass" and yes i do have one of those real life things and i like it alot. oh yeah dont fuck with me lady allright? im not the one to piss off =)
    Oh, I'm supposed to be scared now. You obviously don't know who you are talking to. I am not a person to back down from some stupid pissant who likes to "joke around" by posting lame ass thread stretching topics, and then expecting everyone to know that it was a lame ass joke, that violates the damned rules no less.

Pretty much everyone here knows that I'm a real fucking bitch if you piss me off, and I don't care who you are, I'll still fuckin tell you off if you piss me off. You have annoyed me at best. You sir, do not want to piss me off. So, on that note, let's drop this, since it was, in your claim, a "joke". Since you of course did not mean to annoy anyone with your little "joke", then we should move on, before you do something silly, something you might regret, like oh say, pissing Shotie off.

Right? Right. Good boy there. Moving on.

Ok, who fucked up this thread?

mmmmmk sven you asked for it:

your parents obviosuly fucked up raising you,your a homophobe,and have some kinda anger problems

what do you expect when you make a lame ass topic with "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" all over it,"my friend and I are unstopable!!!!!!!" Obviosuly,your trying to get attention and pick fights

"my friend is coming on august 8th"ok what the fuck kinda answer you expect "awww hope we can meet sometime and have some fun on GC PSO ^_^" NO!

flaming x13's website also shows how much of a child you are,cant flame us directly?gotta flame someones website?wow ypur pitiful

how about you cry to momma,you know the one who dropped you on your head when you were young?

oh your not the kinda person that we wanna piss off,wow what are you gonna do,
    also,how about you show us some of your art,lets see how much of a picasso you are XD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mexican_Tediz_MK2 on 2002-06-11 23:53 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-08-19 16:03 ]</font>

On 2002-06-11 23:24, Se7en_reborn wrote:
    The wise and honorable Shotie wrote:
    No one is afraid of anyone in a damned video game

WHAM! created rap (according to my mom)

I've come to this thread to spread nothing but love...

Shotie i love you

Goth_Gurl, u didnt even post in this thread but i love you

Se7en, go rape a tree