Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Okay...I'm wonderin'. Is it possible to complete c-mode completely and with a good time with only 2 people? If so, what classes should be used? Thanks much.

On 2004-07-22 14:55, Hrigg wrote:
    Okay...I'm wonderin'. Is it possible to complete c-mode completely and with a good time with only 2 people? If so, what classes should be used? Thanks much.
    From a post that I read earlier, it is very difficult to do, and the best time the people got with 2 ppl is 7 hours and 30 minutes for ep1.

All right. Thanks!

Though... there is a way to do it less, but it's not reccomended and looked down upon...

I'm desperate for any tips whatsoever though.

You would have to use the AR code.

Student...electrical engineering

mm...2 player challenge...in my opinion...is quite fun, especially C9. It is quite fun to do, but don't look for a clear time that is decent. I think though, under 7 hours is not difficult 2 player. It is great for practice and playing with a friend to improve skill. I especially like doing C9 2 player.

Often players will play E2C4 2 player on Alcyone. I see these games VERY often 9 (along with C9)...but are usually not written in English for obvious reasons...the players need to talk to each other quite well and learn from each other...so someone of the same native language is preferred.

Every puzzle in challenge can be solved with only 2 people...the required puzzles anyway. I encountered a puzzle in C7 when I was playing 2 player with a friend that looked like it needed 3 players, but it is not required to do.

So, I will say it is very do-able and very fun...without cheating!lol Cheating is the devil...if I ever see a player use a cheat in challenge I will do my best to get to the end of the stage and make sure to make a glorious tomb mark...

I actually did this in a C1 room before...the dragon accidently squished my poor FOnl...and I happened to loose my scape doll...oops!

C mode Force

My friend Lonewolf (Ramar) and I (Humar) completed E1 Challenge alone without too much difficulty. Our time was rubbish though. Most trouble we had was on C9, although Falz wasn't a problem, strangely. I'm sure that if you used 2 androids it would be easier !

Thanks for the tips! Sorry I didn't specify earlier, but I don't have online, I can only play offline with my little brother and my friends.

C mode Force

Apart from bad camera angles and having to teleport together, there is no real difference off-line. No risk of DC or FSOD is an advantage, and communication is instantaneous! Good luck (pity about the Sranks though).